Privacy Compliance Risk Manager
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
This role serves as a compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protects the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework.
Key Activities include:
- Participating in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance programs, policies and practices for ICRM, in particular:
- Executing the Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) for the Global Chief Privacy Office.
- Supporting and leading aspects of the global privacy program by developing and driving implementation of the Privacy Enterprise MCA Profile (EMP.
- Analyzing complex comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to Privacy EMP adoption and control monitoring results.
- Investigating and responding to issues, including monitoring privacy issues and corrective action plans.
- Championing a culture of high standards, pro-actively pushing for progress, and be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment ensuring escalation where necessary.
- Overseeing the monitoring of adherence to Citi’s Compliance Risk Policies and relevant procedures and preparation, editing, and maintenance of Compliance program related materials, including:
- Developing, implementing, and executing a privacy compliance risk assessment
- the oversight of privacy related credible challenge by Product, Function and Country ICRM
- Developing, implementing, and executing privacy ICRM monitoring routines
- producing reports, presentation material, and communications for senior stakeholders and committees.
- Interacting and working with other areas within Citi, as necessary, providing advisory support on privacy laws to products and global functions.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge and skills:
Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
Advanced analytical skills
Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members
Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Demonstrated knowledge in area of focus (Privacy and Data Protection)
Required: Bachelor’s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus, general knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulation; and/or other privacy regulations, experience of compliance monitoring activities.
Preferred: Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus; IAPP/CIPP or other data protection certification is an advantage
What we Offer:
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
23 days paid annual leave
Award winning pension scheme,
Life assurance and
Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Job Family Group:Compliance and Control
Job Family:Compliance Risk Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.