Virtual Data Room Engineer - VP
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
The Engineering Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for leading a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and deployment of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead efforts to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned framework.
- Serve as a technology subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group and in creating a technology domain roadmap
- Ensure that all integration of functions meet business goals
- Define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements
- Recommend product customization for system integration
- Identify problem causality, business impact and root causes
- Exhibit knowledge of how own specialty area contributes to the business and apply knowledge of competitors, products and services
- Advise or mentor junior team members
- Impact the engineering function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experience in an Engineering role
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Project Management experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
- Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
The Virtual Data Room Engineering role is within the team responsible for certifying strategic enterprise-wide Virtual Data Rooms that enable Citi businesses to share content and collaborate with external partners in a secure and compliant manner. Initially the role will be focused on consolidating the ~11,000 Intralinks data rooms into a centrally supported service that meets Citi's standards and closing open Issues with the existing accounts. There is also then opportunity to expand other strategic offerings, for example, Citi's expansion of its M365 service to external collaborators.
The role is within the End User team within Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) that is responsible for architecting, engineering and operating global enterprise content management and document collaboration solutions in partnership with key vendors. This function interfaces with internal businesses, Citi’s enterprise engineering delivery frameworks, security, compliance and the vendor to provide holistic engineering certification of products and services.
This is an ideal role for candidates with experience in SaaS technology (specifically around solutions for file and content sharing/collaboration with 3rd parties), Compliance and Security considerations around data sharing and governance and technical engineering/architecture lifecycles. Well-motivated individuals who demonstrate the desire and capability to grow their career in this space should also apply.
- Responsible for engineering certification of Virtual Data Rooms (specifical Intralinks in the short term).
- Design and integration of necessary security and compliance controls and any operational automation requirements.
- Collaborate with Operation and Product Management teams within End User Services to delivery Product Inception and maintain quality of service and grow to continuously meet business needs.
- Effectively apply Citi methodologies and enforce engineering standards.
- Oversee infrastructure and application testing against internal standards.
- Prepare and present roadmaps and engineering designs to architecture committees and senior management.
- Respond to user escalations and issues as Level 4.
- Own the technical vendor relationship.
- Contribute to define and implement best practices and process for the department. Ensure transparency and consistency across teams in the region and globally.
- Ensure role adheres to best practices and corporate processes.
- Set measurable / challenging goals for self-ensuring continuous improvement and self-development.
- Technology engineering lifecycle experience.
- Understanding and experience of introducing new services to highly regulated environments.
- Understanding of enterprise compliance, security, risk and control frameworks and requirements.
- Understanding of SaaS platforms in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Virtual Data Room / Collaboration service technologies.
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Systems & Engineering
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.