Citi Wealth at Work - Law Firm Group - Banker Team Leader
The Banker Team Leader SAFE Act manages multiple teams through other managers. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed. Determines approach to implementing functional strategy. Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses.
- Accountable for driving revenue and be responsible for their entire team’s revenue goals.
- Works closely with the GMM to lead the activities for the team.
- Coach and guide team members and help them develop and share sales ideas across their and the wider UK team.
- Co-ordinate client calling and prospecting amongst team members and sharing best practice.
- Work with the GMM to achieve overall team revenues and growth objectives.
- Take the lead in developing and implementing marketing and client events for the team.
- Help team members in executing their account plans by providing guidance and support on specific deals and clients.
- Provide ongoing feedback to team members on their performance as well as the formal mid-year & year-end reviews.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and sources of wealth generation.
- Anticipate events in a client’s life and business, which have significant financial implications.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients who frequently seek strategic advice regarding financial matters.
- Build relationships with client families that cross generations to establish long-term connections to the Citi Private Bank.
- Effectively manage client expectations regarding what can and cannot be executed on their behalf.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of client goals and risk tolerance to ensure that financial strategies are appropriate.
- Uncover needs that are not articulated or clearly expressed by the client.
- Bring together the appropriate product experts to develop long-term solutions that strengthen client relationships with the firm.
- Help clients achieve broad financial & investment goals related to the creation, management, and transfer of wealth.
- Develop tailored solutions that address clients' unique investment, risk management, and financing/ liquidity needs.
- Regularly monitor progress against goals and make adjustments to achieve objectives.
- Plan and prioritize daily, weekly and monthly activities to maximize revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Transfer or eliminate non-productive accounts in order to focus on clients who fit within the business strategy.
- Establish a referral network and gain introductions to potential clients which generate new sales.
- Close the deal, making concessions that are appropriate and in line with the fundamental interests of the Private Bank.
- Help team members acquire the experience to establish credibility with clients and intermediaries.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to team success and place team goals above personal achievement.
- Work collaboratively with the GMM and other Team Leaders to lead the business.
- Encourage team members to work collaboratively and with the entire business to deepen client relationships and exceed sales goals.
- Align complementary experiences and skill sets of team members to maximize client effectiveness.
- Build & Maintain Relationships with Business Partners, Colleagues and Staff:
- Develop strong relationships and partners with support functions across the Citi Private Bank to maintain control, find solutions and resolve issues.
- Follow standard procedures and advocate appropriate exceptions to standard practices when the bigger picture needs to be considered, and seeks or grants approvals as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance on regulatory requirements and minimizes any potential liability for Citi.
- Advocate for the client, negotiating on their behalf with members of the Private Bank and Citi.
- Ensure clients are presented with seamless execution of internal processes and Citi services.
- Prioritize issues that need to be escalated, getting the appropriate people involved to expedite resolution.
- Understand and communicate the risk involved with various investment strategies.
- Establish credibility and trust with all Citi Private Bank colleagues, maintaining the highest standards of personal and professional integrity.
- Persevere in delivering what is promised, even when obstacles arise.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of experience
- Extensive and proven experience in Private Banking having covered the UHNW market / Extensive experience in working with and/or leading client teams and transactions / Demonstrated track record in relationship selling /
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Citi Private Bank internal policies to be compliant with serving the UHNW market / Demonstrates extensive knowledge of all Citi Private Bank banking and product systems, platforms, tools and capabilities.
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Private Banker
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.