Citi Wealth at Work - Law Firm Group - Banker - VP/SVP
The Banker SAFE Act is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Actively identify prospects and establish contact with them/convert prospects into clients.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and sources of wealth generation.
- Anticipate events in a client’s life and business which have significant financial implications.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients who frequently seek strategic advice regarding financial matters.
- Build relationships with client families that cross generations to establish long-term connections to the Citi Private Bank.
- Effectively manage client expectations regarding what can and cannot be executed on their behalf.
- Maintain full understanding of client goals and risk tolerance to ensure that financial strategies are appropriate.
- Uncover needs that are not articulated or clearly expressed by the client.
- Bring together the product experts to develop long-term solutions to strengthen relationships with the firm.
- Help clients achieve broad financial/investment goals related to the creation and management of wealth.
- Develop tailored solutions that address clients' investment, risk management, and financing/liquidity needs.
- Set challenging goals, regularly monitoring progress and making adjustments to achieve objectives.
- Plan and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly activities to maximize revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Establish a referral network and gain introductions to potential clients which generate new sales.
- Close the deal, making concessions that are appropriate and in line with the fundamental interests of the Citi Private Bank.
- Help team members acquire the experience necessary to establish credibility with clients and intermediaries.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to team success and place team goals above personal achievement.
- Encourage team members to work together to deepen client relationships and exceed sales goals.
- Align complementary experiences and skill sets of team members to maximize client effectiveness.
- Build relationships/partner with support groups in Citi Private Bank to maintain control, find solutions and resolve issues.
- Follow standard procedures and advocate appropriate exceptions to standard practices when the bigger picture needs to be considered, and seeks or grants approvals as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance on regulatory requirements and minimizes any potential liability for Citi.
- Ensure strong controls and effective operational and administrative services.
- Set an example of behaviour to all staff.
- Partner with colleagues across the Citi network to leverage capabilities and share expertise.
- Advocate for the client, negotiating on their behalf with members of the Private Bank and Citi.
- Ensure clients are presented with seamless execution of internal processes and Citigroup services.
- Prioritize issues that need to be escalated, getting the appropriate people involved to expedite resolution.
- Understand and communicate the risk involved with various investment strategies.
- Establish credibility and trust with all Citi Private Bank colleagues, maintaining the highest standards of personal and professional integrity.
- Persevere in delivering what is promised, even when obstacles arise.
- Flag and report illegal or improper transactions, complying with all regulatory policies and control procedures regarding client acceptability.
- Understand the broad array of products and services under the Citi umbrella.
- Apply an in-depth level of knowledge in key investment and financing products.
- Develop expertise to identify business opportunities and address the unique needs of specific client segments.
- Keep abreast of financial industry developments and current global market conditions.
- Present and communicate complex financial concepts and investment strategies with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Seek continuous improvement, admit mistakes and adapt behaviour, based on feedback from clients and colleagues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of experience
- Extensive and proven experience in Private Banking having covered the UHNW market
- Extensive experience in working with and/or leading client teams and transactions
- Demonstrated track record in relationship selling
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of all Citi Private Bank banking and product systems, platforms, tools and capabilities.
- Fluency in foreign language, as required
- Creative and innovative
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Able to work as part of a team
- Thrives in a business development environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Word
- Regulated role with applicable/mandatory qualifications and/or licenses.
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Private Banker
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.