Officer - Risk Operations Analyst II - Hybrid (ROHQ - Credit Risk Management Services)
The Risk Operations Analyst II is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Provides Credit Policy advice and any query on Credit Documentation to Business and any related parties.
- Reviews credit documents and ensure that they are in compliance with Citibank Credit Policies and Standards;
- Reviews of Credit Risk and Basel II systems batch processing, investigation and follow up of any issues;
- Prepares special reports as needed that are not readily available to the users by using the query tools available.
- Works with other team members if required to provide efficient and timely results.
- Develops, analyzes and interprets the data from the risk systems, making comparable analyses, recommending options and courses of action;
- Works closely with the other teams to ensure knowledge sharing and transfer of best practices;
- Works closely with other parties such as technology when required to resolve issues.
- Checks that the required documents for each approved facility are in place according to Credit Policies and local requirement before proceeding to release it in the credit system.
- Performs name screening of the authorized signers of credit documents.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Ability to produce work accurately and under pressure to challenging deadlines;
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; Some credit risk and product knowledge;
- Ability to adapt to new situations and implement changes
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
CRMS serves as a critical component of our First Line of defense for wholesale and counterparty credit risk management that is part of Institutional Credit Management (ICM) under ICG Business. CRMS works through the challenges of the Wholesale Credit Risk Lending processes with the aim of transforming the credit process flows including but not limited to credit facility management, legal documentation, collaterals and risk reporting. Importantly, CRMS will coordinate with credit management groups across ICG business to ensure full alignment on business and regulatory goals, as well as consistency and best practices where appropriate. Our mandate is to create a world class, end-to-end wholesale credit management platform. The analyst is expected to bring fresh thoughts and new perspectives to drive the transformation agenda.
- Review of approvals (relevant to CRMS control process, including CTL local credit procedure) for each type of requests (e.g. Initial CA, Annual CA, Extension CA, Interim CA, Credit Memo, Allocations, CCR, as applicable) if such request is compliant with the credit policy and review of requirements related to CRMS procedures (i.e. Data Quality Process) as necessary.
- Performs relevant obligor & facility maintenance for locally approved credit facilities in CitiRisk.
- Performs relevant obligor & facility updates using ‘As Of’ functionality for approved month-end adjustment requests.
- Prepares ICG CA Face document based on the data provided by the RMs or analysts.
- Monitoring, completion/filing of fully approved workflows.
- Monthly reporting of Expiring CAs and Expired CAs.
- Investigates relevant standard Optima exceptions and CitiRisk exception (e.g. Pending workflows global report, Credit Control Panel Cleanup / Manager Clean Up /Expired & Overdue Facilities / Pending Facilities, Collateral and Customer, etc.) reports received from Global Reporting Team.
- Liaises with the relevant parties (i.e. in-country CRMS, Risk, Business, Support teams, etc.) to clear exceptions.
- Follows up with the responsible parties until resolutions of the exceptions.
- Review approvals; monitors, completes/files fully approved EUDD workflows; and sends monthly Expiring and Expired EUDD List as part of the Extending Unit Due Diligence (EUDD)/ Local Review Due Diligence (LRD) process
- Prepares and review Split Risk Reports for some countries
- Maintenance of Credit Officers in SharePoint
- Performs admin functions related to billing, work requests management (i.e. Access, Queue Manager, Query Management Application, ResolveIT).
- Monitors, investigates, and obtains relevant credit approval for intra-day excesses in compliance with the local procedure and credit policy.
- Generates, investigates, reports and escalates Direct, Contingent, PSE and SR exceptions to Business and Risk in accordance with the established standard process as part of the Next Day Limit Monitoring process.
- Investigates and liaises with responsible parties to clear relevant Optima and CitiRisk Facility Management exceptions
- Receives, scans, lodges, and safekeeps credit facility documentations for Philippines clients and releases approved credit facilities upon review credit facility documentation review
- Provides supporting data, information, and reports to Finance, Loan Operations, and Risk for various regulatory and non-regulatory reporting.
- Provides credit information to other BAP-Credit Bureau member banks through Loandex system
- Facilitates the consolidation of exposures under facilities extended to ICG which is then being submitted to Credit Information Corporation.
- Represents country in service quality call.
- Works closely with the other team members to ensure knowledge sharing and transfer of best practices.
- Subject Matter Expert to a specific process or more.
- Consolidates and provides recommendation for process improvement to his or her manager.
- Monitors/oversees the Data Quality Exception Reports and assists in the resolution, provide comments/updates of exception items to the DQ Champ.
- Participates in the implementation of credit system changes with relevant UAT/Production testing and verifications.
- Conduct training as a coach partner or mentor to new hires and ensure that training materials or process guides are updated in a timely manner and is communicated to the team.
- Candidate with 3 up to 5 years relevant work experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work independently, multitasking, demonstrate attention to detail & meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate within teams across businesses
- Some credit risk and product knowledge
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Risk Exposure Monitoring & Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.