SVP - Credit Risk Portfolio Manager for APAC Corporates (ROHQ - ICG Risk Analysis Unit)
Credit Risk Portfolio Manager (C14 – Senior Vice President)
ICG Risk Analysis (IRAUs) is an integral part of the Institutional Credit Management (“ICM”) organization. The IRAU’s mandate is to deliver best-in-class credit risk analysis, monitoring and credit administration as a partner to ICG Risk and Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory’s (BCMA) shared commitment to ensuring the safety and soundness of wholesale lending across ICG.
ICG Risk Analysis Credit Risk Portfolio Managers are responsible for setting the direction for and leading the ICG Risk Analysis Teams, covering their sectors and/or lines of business, while maintaining a strong relationship with Risk and Banking partners for covered portfolios.
As a Senior Leader, the Credit Risk Portfolio Manager gains trust of others by delivering difficult messages that are transparent, respectful and protect relationships, acts as a change advocate and catalyst and provides feedback and coaches the team effectively.
This role has responsibility for the portfolio of APAC Corporate relationships and the role reports directly to the ICG Risk Analyst APAC Region Head.
- Accountability for ensuring risk analysis of applicable portfolio is consistent with industry leading practices and conforms to all internal credit procedures/policies, and all related regulatory expectations
- Continuous engagement with applicable BCMA and Independent Risk senior stakeholders in the region to so as to understand any concerns regarding execution of risk analysis and/or emerging risks which will need to be addressed by the team
- Execute Region Head plans, strategy and objectives for ICG Risk Analysis
- Coordinate with the Global Head of ICG Risk Analysis, the Head of ICG Risk Analysis Transformation & Core Operations and Team, Region Heads and the other Credit Risk Portfolio Managers as appropriate to address and escalate emerging risk concerns and to share best practices
- Ensure ongoing and timely feedback and coaching of Credit Risk Team Leads to sustain a strong credit culture and an unwavering commitment to excellence in analysis and execution
- Partnership with applicable regional and industry stakeholders in BCMA and Independent Risk in the design of credit assessment and monitoring standards for applicable portfolios
- Attract, develop and retain top quality staff including as regards active engagement with regional on-campus recruiting efforts to ensure a robust pipeline of talent
- Actively participate in Learning, Develop and Training opportunities including instructor led courses; participate as guest speakers
- Support Global Head of ICG Risk Analysis and Head of ICG Risk Analysis Transformation & Core Operations on internal projects and initiatives
- Support ICG Risk Analysis Voice of the Employee (VOE) initiatives
- Travel (less than 10%)
- Satisfactory completion of Credit Training, Senior Credit Officer Training or equivalent
- Superior risk assessment skills, including problem recognition, defining and structuring of solutions to credit related issues; strong technical skills
- Demonstrated integrity, independence, leadership, judgment and ability to balance risk and reward
- Fully conversant in credit policy and risk principles and perceived as a respected carrier of risk culture
- Ability to recognize and address major types of risk, including market, operational and cross border
- Fully conversant in risk and regulatory capital issues as they relate to transactions, portfolios and businesses
- Recognized as a skillful manager who effectively delegates, provides feedback and coaches the team proactively
- Assesses and identifies top talent to add to the team, and actively seeks talent with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Proactively engages team, partners and seniors to collaborate across the organization and takes a holistic client-centric approach
- Creates alignment and transparency across the team by openly communicating both team and individual goals and development areas, connects team purpose to overall ICG Risks Analysis strategy
- Demonstrates, implements and adheres to the control environment including Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Identifies gaps and proactively raises issues to remediate operational risk
- Proven culture carrier
- Highly Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and exert influence with and without direct authority with Senior Levels of Management
- Solid organizational skills with ability and willingness to work under pressure and manages time and priorities effectively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to audiences of varying levels of seniority
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills
- Exceptional experience with the internal ICG Templates and with Financial Modeling
- BA/BSc in Finance or Accounting or higher degree in Business (MBA), or any other related subject
- Financial Services experience including 7-10 years of credit experience in Banking or Credit Risk Management
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.