VP - Risk Management Process (RMP) Hub Senior Analyst (ROHQ - O&T Business Risk and Control)
The Business Risk Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
The RMP Hub Sr Analyst (VP) is responsible for supporting the overall execution and management of hub activities, and will be a critical partner to the ASPAC OTRC Countries.
He/she will help ensure the RMP Hub's delivery of key deliverables including (but not limited to):
- Key Risk and Control MIS reports, data points and analytics to evaluate existing or potential risks
- Standard Risk & Control packaged reports for O&T at the overall O&T level as well as managed segment levels
- Support OTBRC ASPAC and other key stakeholders by providing clear visibility into O&T’s risk profile data points and analytics to evaluate existing or potential risks
- Prepare and generate Risk and Control reports, and will be the point of contact of OTBRC ASPAC countries for assigned reporting requirements
- Liaise with OTBRC Country contacts in gathering country-specific information on CAPs, Issue and Audit management, reporting and escalation of key metrics, and high-level assessment of key risk trends
- Manage tracking, monitoring, and reporting system of Risk and Control reports in various domains (CAPs and Issue Management, Audit Management, Local Regulatory Reporting)
- Coordinate and oversee completion of governance-related activities for Regulatory Reporting
- Prepare packaged reports for O&T at the overall O&T level as well as managed segment levels for various forums and committee meetings
- Highlight important risk management KRIs for the attention of the Country OTBRC Heads and other stakeholders
- Responsible for managing and supporting multiple risk and control programs for the organization including defining the strategy, approach, processes, quality, tools and reporting that provide global risk management consistency and excellence.
- Establishes quarterly audit process of attributes to ensure proper calculation and control.
- Works closely with business partners on findings and makes recommendations on improving practices.
- Develops procedural implementation and change management process with Operations and Reporting team to ensure proper governance and controls exist.
- Examines procedures for consistency and gaps relative to regulations in addition to impacts on customer experience.
- Conducts internal testing of dispute processes to ensure control.
- Monitors exceptions to dispute policy and identifies drivers of exceptions.
- Leverages data to examine impacts to Customer Experience and Regulatory breaks.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Minimum of 10 years related business, Risk & Control experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge in Power BI, Sharepoint and similar tools will be an advantage
- Demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and proactive leadership, demonstrated management abilities with commitment to driving operational efficiencies
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and highly organized; comfortable multi-tasking
- Detail-oriented, goal-oriented and able to work as a team in complex environments
- 5+ years experience in financial services.
- Effective organizational influencing skills, stakeholder management skills, and strong presentation skills required.
- Excellent problem solving skills Ability to see the big pictures with high attention to critical details
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategy and process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Business Risk & Controls
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.