Data Product Lead, VP - Lending and Wealth Data Owner
Excited to grow your data career? Our Personal Banking and Wealth Management (PBWM) Chief Data Office is hiring a Data Product Lead to help grow our team and our agile culture. We are seeking a fast learner who is familiar with financial data and data management. In this role you will have the opportunity to implement solutions to challenging data problems that involve executing on critical aspects of data governance policy. You will also leverage and further develop your leadership skills, as well as build relationships with others throughout the organization. Please see below for further details. If you think this position may be right for you, we encourage you to apply! Our people make all the difference in our success.
As a key leader in PBWM’s data transformation, you will drive execution of critical aspects of data governance policy and data strategy. You will partner with data consumers to agree on the scope of critical data quality challenges and ensure that the data operating model is implemented to reduce data risk. Remediation of issues will include partnering with various business and technology functions. You will help PBWM build a deep, comprehensive, and documented understanding of PBWM’s key data, data processes, and data flows. Partnering with business data stewards will be required to ensure maintenance of key artifacts and overall data quality improvements.
You will be hands-on leading the consolidation of disparate information about the data, as well as ensuring a sustainable understanding of how PBWM’s data flows through operational and analytic platforms. Through the work that you drive, PBWM will institutionalize an enhanced understanding of information assets at an aggregate level, data concept level, and data attribute level. The role partners with other colleagues within PBWM businesses and various technology teams to build the knowledge and assess the current state of the businesses’ information infrastructure. This information is key input to the development of informed target state plans and execution roadmaps. You will lead an agile team to fulfill PBWM commitments to reducing Citi’s data management risks, as well as support the cultural shift toward active data management and ownership.
- Serve as a thought leader and understand all aspects of Citi Data Governance Policy, data standards, and data procedures, including but not limited to data lineage, metadata, data quality, data remediation, and issue management. Thought leadership can be displayed in many ways, including influencing the content of data procedures and determining how issues will be remediated.
- Manage an agile team comprised of CDO, technology, and business contributors that will deliver on requirements. This includes the adoption of CDO capabilities as required by Policy and regulatory commitments. Management scope includes project planning, prioritizing requirements, seeking diverse points of view for optimal solutions, resolving issues, as well as influencing the Enterprise Chief Data Office and other central functions.
- Collaborate with the Data Governance Office, Enterprise Chief Data Office, Federated Chief Data Office, Consumer Business Operations and Risk Controls (CBORC) and IT to identify, recommend and/or implement processes and technologies that support successful deployment of PBWM Enterprise Data obligations.
- Understand the business and business processes to provide insights into PBWM’s end-to-end data flows and the critical data elements that flow across PBWM’s systems. Partner with Data Stewards to drive end-to-end management and consistent usage to maximize the trustworthiness in PBWM data.
- Identify data quality “hot spots” or points of exposure. Determine strategies to improve data quality controls and monitoring routines to de-risk points of data quality vulnerabilities using CDO approved tools and solutions.
- Create or support the creation of data and system flow documentation and process maps. Work to align other key data capabilities including metadata repositories, data dictionaries, data lineage, business process maps, and training materials with the data and system process flows.
- Institute and manage change management processes related to data and system flow documentation and related data governance procedures.
- Continuously identify and support opportunities to streamline and simplify the execution of data transformation initiatives and data capabilities.
- Manage an agile team to improve PBWM’s data quality and ensure compliance with data governance policy.
- Support the PBWM Chief Data Office. Share best practices. Seamlessly navigate between CDO, technology teams and PBWM data stakeholders.
- Be a trusted and informed advisor/partner to PBWM’s regional teams and PBWM lines of business staff members.
- Prepare and present status updates and solutions to stakeholders, business partners, and technology teams in a succinct manner to drive decisions and actions.
- Lead meetings and working sessions to solve issues, challenges, and risks by factoring input from partners and diverse points of view.
- Promote “data as an asset” and influence culture change to make the organization increasingly more data-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Engineering, Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5+ years of experience in banking and financial services industry, information technology, and data governance. Experience includes supporting data quality initiatives, aligning business processes with data, implementing technology solutions, supporting data standards/policies, and data-related issue management and remediation efforts.
- Experience with data management processes and tools and applications, including process mapping and lineage toolsets
- Strong knowledge of structured/unstructured databases, data modeling, data management, rapid/iterative development methodologies, and data governance tools.
- Led initiatives within a line of business. Demonstrated relationship management and advisory skills with sponsors, key stakeholders, partners, and team members in both business and technology forums.
- Good presentation skills, business and technical writing, and verbal communication skills to support decision-making and actions.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills to recognize and comprehend complex data flow and designs. Self-motivated and able to dynamically determine priorities.
- Strong understanding of data governance issues, policies, regulatory requirements, and industry information affecting the business environment.
- Actively managed various aspects of data initiatives including analysis, planning, execution, and day-to-day production management. Experience includes supporting data quality initiatives, aligning business processes with data, implementing technology solutions, supporting data standards/policies, and data-related issue management and remediation efforts.
- Led efforts to solve data issues while gathering a variety of inputs from cross-functional team members.
- Regularly provided timely, action-focused status updates and escalations to management and stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in business, Finance, Engineering, Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 8+ years of experience in banking and financial services industry, information technology, data management and governance.
- Knowledge of mortgage, credit card, deposit, and wealth management products, as well as experience using large datasets for the preceding products.
- Familiarity with leveraging agile practices to quickly deliver high-quality results.
- Experience as a product owner for an agile team.
Job Family Group:Decision Management
Job Family:Data/Information Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.