Cloud Security Network Engineer C14 - SRVP
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
The Engineering Sr Lead Analyst is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to drive a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and deployment of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead efforts to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned framework.
- Support all products within functional area, from design to implementation and ongoing performance according to business need
- Identify, establish and maintain strategic partnerships with executives from technology vendors within assigned area and coordinate to influence vendor product roadmaps to be in line with Citi strategic goals
- Ensure that Citi makes appropriate strategic choices in the onboarding, management and exiting of vendors from the product portfolio
- Ensure there is adequate capital budget to develop and implement the assigned strategic technology roadmap
- Provide technical leadership in the design of highly complex systems
- Develop and advocate for new solutions to undefined system needs, where no solution is available within the technical community
- Impact the engineering function by contributing to technical direction and strategic decisions
- Evaluate existing security configurations and provide actionable recommendations to maintain a highly secure cloud environment
- Ensure all proposed solutions are enterprise ready, highly secure, automated, and scalable
- Design and implement cloud native network security controls to support Citi's public cloud goals
- Ensure products are ready and adhere to global operational standards for ongoing operation and support
- Mentor junior team members and allocate work
- Exhibit knowledge of how own specialty area contributes to the business and apply knowledge of competitors, products and services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ of relevant experience in an Engineering role
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Expert level understanding of AWS/GCP native networking services
- Experience with CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) deployment using Terraform
- Experience with modern SDLC tools, branching strategies, and ability to develop and enforce CI/CD practices
- Hands on experience developing and engineering software solutions and services
- Project Management experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
- Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Systems & Engineering
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.