Security Operations Center (SOC) Threat Analyst (Level 1) (AVP)
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
The Info Security Tech Sr Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy. The Security Operations Center Threat Analyst will be part of the SOC Team. The team monitors, analyzes and responds to cyber threats and vulnerabilities on a 24x7 basis.
- The analyst performs monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on intrusion detection and prevention tools, as well as, anomaly detection systems, firewalls, antivirus systems, and proxy devices (ArcSight, Arbor PeakFlow, Palo Alto Networks, etc.) which requires demonstrable security incident response experience.
- Follow pre-defined actions to handle BAU and High severity issues including escalating to other support groups. Execute daily ad hoc tasks or lead small projects as needed.
- Create and maintain operational reports for Key Performance Indicators and weekly and monthly metrics.
- Perform assessment as well as troubleshooting to help isolate issues with IDS/IPS sensors, antivirus servers, and vulnerability scanners.
- Participate in daily and ad hoc conference calls and quality assurance and documentation related tasks.
- Identify areas for tuning use cases or signatures to enhance monitoring value.
- Assist Security Incident Response Teams with incident investigations and aid in technical risk assessments.
- Coordinate with system development and infrastructure units to identify Information Security (IS) risks and the appropriate controls for development, day-to-day operation, and emerging technologies.
- Perform regular assessments based on changes in the threat landscape.
- Monitor vulnerability assessments and ethical hacks, ensuring that issues are addressed for the applications that they support.
- Provide information security support with related activities during systems development (e.g. authentication, encryption).
- Identify and develop new and improved technical procedures and process control manuals.
- Identify significant IS threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assume informal/formal mentorship role within teams and assist with the coaching and training of new team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 4+ years working in the security & operations fields.
- Ability to professionally communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Excellent knowledge of Intrusion Detection analysis (deep TCP/IP knowledge, and cyber security), various operating systems (Windows/UNIX), and web technologies (focusing on Internet security).
- Ability to read and understand packet level data, Network Security Products (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.) and Host Security Products (HIPS, AV, VA scanners, etc.).
- Knowledge of cutting edge threats, vulnerabilities, and recent cyber-attacks.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment as well as penetration testing or forensic analysis fields is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud security techniques and technologies is preferred plus.
- Certifications from EC-Council, GIAC, (ISC)² are preferred [CISSP, C|EH, GCIA, CCNA].
- *The candidate in this role will have to work one weekend day.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Information Security
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.