Operational Risk Analyst
- Responsible for executing the day-to-day Ops Control activities. Identification and prevention of potential operational gaps.
- Ensure timely escalation of issues to Ops control head/Management team track till closure.
- Maintain a flexible control framework to support evolving technologies and risks.
- Establishing a common control framework across Operations through analysis, reporting, training & control forums.
- Partner with Operations to ensure operating resiliency through standards, controls & governance
- Supporting periodic reconciliation activity to enhance control steps to sustain potential control environment.
- Standard Controls Test Plan – Being responsible to execute Standard Controls Test Plan, review country specific processes based on any local requirements, ensure timely submission of review results and corrective actions with focus on content & quality. Work with Operations in planning corrective actions and ongoing analysis and monitoring of exceptions trend.
- Proactive reviews – Execute proactive review schedule for the year including:
- Health checks: Conduct targeted reviews focused on specific operating areas /functions or a business unit driven by control concerns/high risk areas/OREs.
- Process deep-dive: Conduct front to back review of a function of business aligned process driven by function/process failures and control indicators.
- Conformance reviews: Conduct targeted reviews to ensure compliance/conformance with procedures and programs relating to operations global, regional functional policies etc. driven by new or changed policies, standards or directives, audit and business monitoring issues.
- Periodic reconciliation activities (Nostro, EFT, Treasury transactions/deals, manual CBT reconciliations, manager check etc.), escalation of reconciliation differences, corrective actions relating to all issues with the appropriate level of quality.
- Controls advisory - Provide guidance to Operations as it relates to control design. Control evaluation of NPACs and key policies, standards, directives as it relates to Operations.
- Risk & control support - On an ad-hoc basis, provide any specific onsite support on the following areas TPM, COB, Fraud Management, Entitlements, EUCs.
- Control forums – Participate in Risk & Controls forums, focus on emerging trends and key risk indicators, be engaged in key developments and awareness.
- Manual Payment Processes (MPP) – Provide guidance on Manual Payments Processing to Operations, monitor MPP deviations. Review of MPP process and underlying controls on periodic basis.
- Ops Risk Events (ORE) oversight (e.g. Potential Loss Events /Near Miss, Ops Losses etc.) – Provide guidance & be point of escalation, follow through units to ensure timelines are adhered to for input into system, challenge remedial actions and root cause. Check data quality for OREs and be part of the approval chain wherever required. Work with stake holders in root cause analysis and documenting lessons learnt.
- Audit interface & oversight - In partnership with Operations, ensure a state of audit readiness at any point of time. Close monitoring of the IA, regulatory and other reviews.
- Corrective Action Plan (CAP) management – Be engaged with Operations through full lifecycle of CAP, review of the CAPs prior to raising in iCAPs to ensure the quality of the CAP, perform validation to ensure sustainable remediation for level 3 and above and all IA CAPS.
- KRI oversight & challenge – Monitor metrics and key risk indicators via Operations MIS and ICG dashboards. Analyze and monitor emerging trends, engage with Operations to drive remediation, challenge key risk items within Operations metrics and continuous monitoring for improvements in key risk indicators.
- Management Control Assessment (MCA) oversight - Review the effectiveness of MCA and ensure it properly covers risks & controls for area of responsibility, monitoring methodologies capture the issues effectively.
- Balance Sheet Exceptions Reporting - Monitor BSER exceptions, work with Operations to understand key BSER risk items for escalation where required, monitor trends and variances, work with operations on remediation plans and minimize manual touch points.
- Red account oversight - Monitor the number and value of red accounts, review underlying root cause, analyze and monitor trends, work with Account Owner/Proof Owner on remediation.
- End User Computing EUC Oversight - Understand and evaluate inherent and residual risk, work with Operations to mitigate use of EUCs, oversight and advice to ensure all EUCs are registered and correctly classified.
- Effective back up & succession plans.
- Enhance the culture of controls and reinforce the institutional operating principles & code of conduct.
- Enhance the controls plan by identifying opportunities to improve, eliminate, automate and/or centralize controls testing to focus on pro-active reviews and extend coverage to all ICG business lines.
- Participate in projects as per supervisor requirements and guidelines.
Previous experience of/as:
- Control and operational risks, fraud risks
- Banking products
- Payment processing
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines across different time zones,
- Identify problems, gather evidence through research, evaluate options & derive conclusions
- Attention to details - summarizing, reporting accurately.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Technical or professional proficiency
- Team play
- Relationship building for personal benefit, personal results
- Using company tools, processes & procedures
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, accounting, or finance is the minimum educational requirement
- 3+ years of core Banking Operations & Controls
- English level on Upper Intermediate or above level
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer competency – working with MS Office
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Operational Risk
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.