Vice President, FX Treasury Specialist Lead, Citi Commerical Bank - Hybrid
The Emerging Corp Sr Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase share of wallet
- Calls on clients to deepen relationships and proactively owning, responding to and anticipating any future needs, roadblocks or risks, leveraging internal resources to assist where necessary
- Introduces financial solutions to assist clients in building and strengthening an effective portfolio;
- Works closely with Case Manager in the on boarding and retention of clients, ensures the appropriate “Know Your Client” (KYC) and other compliance deliverables are met;
- Maximizes client experience by proactive sharing markets updates, trend and intelligence;
- Drives innovation in the solutions we provide clients and further developing our business where necessary and appropriate
- Identifies and pursues new clients aligned with CITI COMMERCIAL BANK (CCB)’s value proposition.
- Networks with clients to identify avenues for new business opportunities
- Prepares /oversees new transaction submissions & annual reviews for the submission to the in-business credit lending management and independent risk department;
- Ensuring deals are structured to balance risk and reward, so teams’ incentives align with acting in the clients’ interests
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and Citi's policies / guidelines at all times
- Nurtures and builds out the future talent of the business by dedicating time to mentor and coach others
- Works with Country Head and/or Team Head to set targets, work with the team to execute on the immediate to mid-term strategy;
- Drives and is accountable for how the team performs on all economic and cultural measures;
- Provides oversight, guidance and controls for teams to meet business benchmarks in an ethical and sustainable way that complies with regulatory requirements and Citi's policies / guidelines at all time
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Sound knowledge of banking and investment products and process as well as a track record of providing sound banking and financial advice and solutions to clients
- Demonstrates core credit skills
- Demonstrates an intermediate level of Early Warning Detection skills
- Demonstrates ability to close deals and proficiently manage the credit origination process, gather and maintain credit documentation and monitor accounts
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of accounting principles, financial modeling and financial statement analysis
- Ability to work effectively in team setting
- Ability to drive tasks through to completion by maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders across function
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- A team-player, with positive/can-do approach for motivation
- Highly focused, able to rapidly identify key priorities, clearly communicate the priorities
- Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- A proactive approach in looking for ways in strengthening business relationship with clients, delivers a simple, secure and seamless client experience
- Ability to embrace new technology and understand the role digital plays in the experience we deliver for our clients
- Able to quickly adapt priorities based on the latest data insights
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Masters degree preferred
The team head will lead FX treasury specialist team to carryout the following responsibilities including:
- Processes management includes (a) to perform a case manager role for ISDA, FX Lite, and CGML onboarding processes, (b) to educate new FX clients in using our Pulse platform, (c) to facilitate the renewal of Investment S&A
- Product Management: Work closely with coverage teams and drive various initiatives including FX Client Spread Tier review, New to FX client / NCA activation, Defending the wallet: Passive FX attrition, PI Flows Initiative, active (calls) to passive (CBFT) initiative, client campaign, etc.
- Risks & Control: On-going processes review including Pulse applications, SVS, TAF, CIDF, etc. and be part of the Business Review forum to review every single request relating to change in FX Spread Tier for passive FX client. On top of those, the person will actively participates in ad-hoc review on FX related incidents.
Job Family Group:Commercial and Business Sales
Job Family:Relationship Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.