MYS Citibank Berhad – Regional Treasury Support Hub (M) – Citi Treasury Analyst
The Balance Sheet Mgmt Intmd Anlst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Contributes to the governance of funding, investing and analytics of the balance sheet. This includes
- Participates in managing liquidity and interest rate risk, the capital/legal entity structure and capital planning as well as managing rating agency relationships.
- Involved in capital markets activities including commercial paper and securitization; liquidity, accrual risk oversight and transfer pricing.
- Identifies and resolves problems using autonomous judgment.
- Implements work flow or process change and redesign, and uses a thorough complrehensive knowledge of the specific function.
- Accountable for regular reporting or process administration as "owner".
- Focuses primarily on execution within defined parameters.
- Assists in the management of one or more processes, reports, procedures or products.
- Directs day-to-day work of junior level employees.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Motivated and focused individual who can take ownership of assignments and push projects through to completion Drive and ability to accomplish tasks effectively and meet established deadlines
- 2-5 years Financial industry or related experience
- Bachelors degree
Regional Treasury Support Hub
Regional Treasury Support Hubs supports Regional Treasurer and Cluster / Country Treasurers on key Citi Treasury mandates and Balance Sheet Management requirements. Citi Treasury plays key roles in driving region’s ALM (Asset Liability Management) initiatives, with focus on optimization, integrity and sound governance of the balance sheet, including deposits and loans, capital, interest rate risk, transfer pricing, and overall liquidity profile of the countries/legal entities in Asia.
Country and Cluster Treasurers are responsible for ensuring disciplined treasury practices in managing treasury risk exposures, and providing an independent oversight on liquidity risk management and contingency funding planning. In support, the Regional Treasury Support Hub team works with country teams and the Regional Treasury Analytics Unit to implement and exercise common and standardized control processes for balance sheet activities, review of liquidity risk and interest rate risk reports, net interest revenue and ALCO packages. Further, it acts as a liaison with all constituencies within Citi to strategize Citi Treasury standardization drives with business segments and across different Global Functions (FP&A, Controller, Tax, etc.).
The focus of this role is owing to the strategic emphasis on balance sheet optimization and accelerating global projects implementation in Asia. The ideal candidate will play in a supporting role in the interact with Cluster and Regional treasury teams by providing supportive analytics and discussion with crossed functional and business staff, including Cluster and country Treasurer, Finance and Market Risk teams, as well regional treasury teams: Governance and Oversight, Business and Transformation. The candidate main activities will include:
Support Regional and Global Treasury on key and strategic projects Support in strengthening overall liquidity risk management and supervision, including liquidity reporting, system development and testing, Basel III project management, etc. Support and coordinate with various stakeholders including but not limited to Controller /FRSS/ Market Risk on user testing and rollout planning Support Country Treasurer & Cluster Treasurers in compliance with Treasury-related policies and maintain relevant controls Support in handling ad-hoc initiatives, projects and requests related to treasury, finance and balance sheet management Cross-functional support across the broader Citi Treasury organization especially to other Regional Treasury Support units and Global Treasury for implementation of Citi Treasury policies, regulatory remediation initiatives, new liquidity risk management measures or standards, and Rules of the Road / glide paths for balance sheet management tasks Support standardized corporate treasury tasks insourced to Regional Treasury Support Hub covering validating of treasury management risk metrics and forward looking Balance Sheet projections, providing oversight on treasury related reports and other treasury related disciplines.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Balance Sheet Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.