MYS CTSM KL - Loans Operations & Projects Analyst (Mandarin Language Required)
The Loan Doc & Proc Sr Supv provides leadership and supervisory responsibility for medium-sized operational/administrative team(s)) of clerical/support employees. Good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical/subject area and a basic knowledge of other areas in order to understand how they relate to own area. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Improves process efficiencies in support of unit objectives. Requires a basic conceptual/ practical grounding in policies as they apply to the business. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Influences decisions through advice, counsel, facilitating services to others or through joint accountability for volume, quality and timeliness of end results. No direct responsibility for financial or resource planning. Work generally affects own team as well as other closely related work teams. Full supervisory responsibilities. Including duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities. Individual must be accountable, ethical, results oriented, trust worthy, and credible.
- This role will manage preparing and reviewing loan documentation while providing support to a variety of tasks related to the loan process. Activities will include independently processing and closing loans within a complex loans operation environment. Integrates a solid understanding of industry and business standards and practices of loan documentation processes
- Identifying areas of risks and corrective action plan to mitigate the risk. Tracking the closure of these corrective action plan (CAP) to ensure closure within timeline including validation of self-identified CAPs.
- Responsible to validate procedures, tools and training in the department to meet policy and provide control recommendations and ensure department process are align with global standard policies, procedures and tools
- Applies professional judgment, analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies to make recommendations to senior management to support process improvement
- Ability to lead and provide guidance to a small team
- Deals with most loan related problems independently and has some latitude to resolve complex issues
- Applies judgment when interpreting data, preparing reports, and presents findings to management with recommendations based on identified trends and facts
- Designs and analyzes complex reports often related, but not limited to loan documentation processes to satisfy management requirements and support/control activities
- Participates in, and supports the implementation of, projects as assigned, applies project management skills to support initiatives
- Interprets data and makes recommendations for the launch of new products/ services and upgraded platforms that loan documentation/processing functions
- Demonstrates a understanding of the loan documentation processes to identify policy gaps and formulate policies to support the streamlining of related work processes
- Minimizes risk to the bank through a solid understanding of procedural requirements - provides solutions to reduce errors, and to adhere to audit and control policies
- Timely management, escalation and resolution of all requests / inquiries / issues / errors related to loan documentation
- Applies a solid understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub-unit, and the wider Operations group
- Provides informal guidance and/or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Has direct interaction with external customers to disseminate or explain information
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Skills: Prefer to Have
- Extensive knowledge of Business Processes, Systems and Tools used in the Loan Process.
- Acceptable understanding of Loan Processes and Procedures.
- Reasonable knowledge of Loan Products and Loan Services.
- Previous expertise of managing, preparing and reviewing loan documentation.
- Extensive understanding of risk types, policies and control measures and processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and adhering to Policies.
- Complete understanding of identifying, mitigating, resolving, managing and escalating risks and issues.
- Reasonable ability to analyze and think critically and conceptually and interpretively to solve problems. Includes ability to identify opportunities, assess needs, conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses, synthesize insights and provide recommendations.
- Adequate experience of effectively communicate (written and verbal) and present with diplomacy; Ability to build and manage relationships through advising, collaborating, influencing, negotiating and persuading.
- General experience to managing and developing a team or multiple teams, including people-related actions and decisions such as performance evaluations, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Experience managing complex activities.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
Skills: Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of accounting principles and accounting practices.
- Basic awareness of the industry, competitors and trends.
- Knowledge of Financial Products, such as Cash Management, Treasury, the Trade Lifecycle.
- Previous expertise of using evaluative and ethical judgment to make decisions.
- Fundamental ability to think strategically, considering the end-to-end, adjacent impacts to the broader system; to formulate strategies and innovate.
- Ability to plan (long-term, medium-term and short-term), create and manage budgets and reduce expenses / save costs.
- Acceptable ability to manage, improve, and design processes and standard operating procedures, including managing KPIs and SLAs to monitor and enhance service quality and process integrity.
- Previous experience of implementing projects for system Implementation, technology enhancements through project management and coordination skills.
- Previous experience of leading, managing accountability and managing complexity; Ability to coach, facilitate and guide to achieve results.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Energetic leader who is able to lead and drive initiatives and deliverables
- Can work well under pressure and multi-task with a sense of urgency
- Proactive to escalate issues and drive change on process
- Deliver results and able to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Loan Documentation and Processing
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.