Citi Global Wealth - Head of Multi Asset Structuring
Capital Markets is a product line within Citi Global Wealth Investments (CGWI), responsible for the advice on, and execution of, all securities and derivatives across publicly traded markets, with Wealth clients. Asset classes covered include equity, FX, credit, rates, commodities and hybrids.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of CGWI Capital Markets, the Multi Asset Structuring Head is responsible for running the end-to-end process of structuring, product innovation and origination, distribution and execution of structured derivatives, across all asset classes.
The ideal candidate should have a proven success in business development and capital markets
product management, knowledge of the Wealth market, understanding of securities rules and regulations relevant to wealth clients and demonstrate a successful track record of leadership and execution. The role requires strong analytical and quantitative skills and a strategic approach to delivering structured solutions to our clients, focusing on bringing the most appropriate opportunities to the right client segments and an overall excellent client experience.
- Structuring: Leading a team of experienced multi-asset structured derivative professionals, with a robust financial structuring ability, to provide product oversight of structured notes, warrants, OTC options (vanilla & exotic) and swaps. From idea generation to product design, construction and implementation, the candidate will be responsible for such functions as pricing, marketing, documentation, manufacture, trade execution / booking and aftersales. An ability to structure tailored solutions suitable for UHNW clients, that address unique investment, risk management, and financing/ liquidity needs. Equally, an aptitude to structure, design and implement product campaign ideas, appropriate for wider product syndication
- Platform Ownership: Develop and enhance the platform and product infrastructure, to drive efficiency and create synergies, across all asset classes, around sales / marketing, manufacturing and the after-sales process. A vision for platform development, automation, expansion and digitization is critical, driving strategic initiatives and activities, to maximize the growth in Capital Markets
- Distribution & Sales: Partner with Capital Markets Sales, product functions and investment strategy teams, to deliver compelling product ideas to end clients, Bankers and Investment Counsellors, across all CGW distribution channels. This requires delivering the most relevant and timely capital markets ideas, to deepen product penetration and maximize participation. Critical awareness of prevailing market trends, applicable strategies and new trade ideas is important, as this role is a conduit to help curate and promote the best capital markets ideas and initiatives, through a ‘One Citi’ approach
- Partnerships: Build and develop strong partnerships with the product partners (Global Capital Markets, ICG Markets and Third-Party providers), the control functions and the support teams
- A member of the EMEA Capital Markets Leadership Team, in GWMI
- Extract and harness data for management reporting, to identify product gaps and industry trends, with a solutions-based mindset
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- Coach and guide team members, helping them to innovate and structure market-leading products, so that they can achieve overall team revenues and growth objectives. Provide ongoing support and feedback to all team members on their performance and development
- Candidates should have strong structuring, sales and communication skills, combined with a natural business acumen. They should be able to demonstrate knowledge, experience and expertise across all asset classes in financial markets, possessing excellent technical and organisational skills. Attention to detail is critical, as is the ability to both demonstrate leadership and build / develop teams. A strong capacity to translate vision into executable plans, is exceptionally important
- Initiative, energy and confidence to achieve strong business results. Judgment and discretion in working with highly complex products, with strong risk management and regulatory oversight
- Ensure conformity with global Firm standards of client service, regulatory, compliance, and operating model. Protect our clients and the franchise through a relentless commitment to control and governance, built on the highest standard of personal ethics and responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or CFA preferred
This Role is a “Controlled Function” Role as defined by the Central Bank of Ireland Reform Act 2010 and Principal Regulations 2011, and amending Regulations 2014, 2015.
Candidates applying for this role must be aware that it is a Certified Role, subject to the Certification Regime. The Certification Regime is one element of the Individual Accountability Regime which has come into effect on 7 March 2016. Under the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must ensure that employees working in certain roles categorised as specified significant harm functions (Certified Roles) are assessed as fit and proper to carry out their role.
Under the guidance provided by the FCA and PRA, firms should have regard to the following when assessing fitness and propriety:
Honesty, integrity and reputation
Competence and capability
In order to comply with the requirements of the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must take reasonable care to ensure that an employee does not perform a Certified Role without first being certified as Fit and Proper. For this reason, you will be assessed for this role against the Fit and Proper requirements, as described above. This assessment will be carried out through extensive interviews, self-disclosures, permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and other background checks. If hired for this role, you will also be required to complete an annual declaration regarding your Fitness and Propriety.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the information above and that you are applying for a Certified Role. You also agree to Citi carrying out any additional screening required, including permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and any other background checks.
Job Family Group:Private Client Product Services
Job Family:Investment Leadership
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.