Citi Global Wealth - Head of Securities Advisory & Execution - D / MD
Capital Markets is a product line within Citi Global Wealth Investments (CGWI), responsible for the advice on, and execution of, all securities and derivatives across publicly traded markets, with Wealth clients. Asset classes covered include equity, FX, credit, rates, commodities and hybrids.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of CGWI Capital Markets, the Securities Advisory & Execution Head is responsible for running the advisory Direct-To-Desk (DTD) business, across the equity and fixed income asset classes. As such, the candidate would be responsible for leading an integrated client coverage team, delivering ideas, investment strategy recommendations, tactical advice and execution to CGWI trading clients, both directly and indirectly. The role will focus on equity and fixed income securities, including ETFs and the ability to cross-sell into derivative markets (Listed / OTC options, Swaps, Warrants & Notes).
The ideal candidate should have a proven success in business development, direct client coverage and capital markets product management, knowledge of the Wealth market, understanding of securities rules and regulations relevant to wealth clients and demonstrate a successful track record of leadership and execution. The role requires an aptitude for client management, analytical and quantitative skills and a strategic approach to delivering trading solutions to our clients, focusing on bringing the most appropriate opportunities to the right client segments and an overall excellent client experience.
- D2D client coverage: Leading a team of experienced client advisors, across the equity and fixed income markets, with a robust commercial sense, to build and deliver deep D2D client relationships and market share, providing exceptional client service, ideas and execution in the cash and derivative space. An ability to provide tailored advice and execution to dynamic and active UHNW & Family Office clients, that address unique investment, risk management and financing / liquidity needs. Implementing and developing a sustainable D2D client coverage model, for a sophisticated client base, that requires continuous monitoring of suitability, to optimize the client experience and maximize commercial value. Building and fine-tuning strong relationships within the D2D client franchise will be exceptionally important, as we position ourselves across the wealth continuum and look for up-tiering opportunities, to drive the quality of the D2D client book
- Platform & Sales Process Ownership: Develop and enhance the processes, platform and product infrastructure, to drive efficiency and create synergies, across all of equity and fixed income. The ability to design and implement an exceptional direct-client service coverage model and embed a solid and cohesive sales process, across the advisory unit, will be critical. A vision for platform development, automation, expansion and digitization is extremely important, driving strategic initiatives and activities to maximize the growth in Capital Markets
- Distribution & Sales: Partner with Citi Research, the CIO office / investment strategy teams and product functions, to deliver compelling flow product ideas in the cash and derivatives space, to D2D clients but also to Bankers and Investment Counsellors, as we seek to add additional clients to the D2D book. This requires delivering the most relevant and timely flow capital markets ideas, across equities and fixed income, to increase client penetration. Superior awareness of prevailing market trends, applicable strategies and new trade ideas is important, as this role is a conduit to help curate and promote the best capital markets ideas and initiatives, through a ‘One Citi’ approach, relying on clinical ability to communicate, deliver and close on client investment proposals and new account pitches
- Partnerships: Build and develop strong partnerships with the product partners (Global Capital Markets, ICG Markets, Citi Research and Third-Party brokers), the control functions and the support teams
- A member of the EMEA Capital Markets Leadership Team, in GWMI
- Extract and harness data for management reporting, to identify product gaps and industry trends, with a solutions-based mindset
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- Coach and guide team members, helping them to grow and develop their client base, expand their product knowledge and provide exceptional client service and advice, so that they can achieve overall team revenues and growth objectives. Provide ongoing support and feedback to team members on their performance and development
- Candidates should have strong client, sales and communication skills, combined with a natural business acumen. They should be able to demonstrate knowledge, experience and expertise across all asset classes in financial markets, possessing excellent technical and organisational skills. Attention to detail is critical in execution, as is the ability to both demonstrate leadership and build / develop teams. A strong capacity to translate vision into executable plans, is exceptionally important
- Initiative, energy and confidence to achieve strong business results under time pressure. Judgment and discretion in working within highly complex client solutions, with strong management and regulatory oversight
- Ensure conformity with global Firm standards of client service, regulatory, compliance, and operating model. Protect our clients and the franchise through a relentless commitment to control and governance built on the highest standard of personal ethics and responsibility
- Experience of working with UHNW private clients and Family Offices
- Regulated role with applicable / mandatory licenses and / or qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or CFA preferred
Job Family Group:Private Client Product Services
Job Family:Investment Leadership
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.