Citi Global Wealth - Investment Counsellor
The Investment Counsellor is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project. The Private Bank at Citi (CPB) is part of the Institutional Clients Group and offers a wide range of products and solutions, including investment strategies, banking and lending, trust and specialized services. The Private Bank delivers solutions to help meet the individual, family and business needs of over 10,000 ultra-high net worth clients around the world. The Private Bank is focused on clients with a minimum net worth of $25mm and serves 40% of the world’s billionaires and their families.
- To build a deep understanding of our investments platform and build strong partnerships with the key colleagues creating that platform
- To build a deep relationship with our relationship management partners and the Associate Bankers and Team Bankers that support them
- To work with the relationship management team on their prospecting with client and intermediaries and on RFPs
- Helping to define and implement on behalf of your own clients, and the IC team more broadly, investment proposals, performance reporting and reviews and general portfolio administration
- With creativity and client-focus utilise the analytical tools provided to us, as well as the services of our Investment Lab to deliver superior intellectual advice to support our asset allocation and product solutions
- To meet specific and agreed personal and team financial and non-financial goals
- Liaise with investment finance to support capital markets trading
- Work towards taking responsibility and ownership for client relationships
- To ensure that you deliver commercial goals while maintaining the highest levels of proprietary and ethical best-practice including full documentation of call reports and pipeline management for personal CRM and subsequent audit of best practice behaviours
- Help with demand assessment for new products and managers and comprehensively monitor existing ones
- To share positioning emails and promotional materials with the broader IC community to pool our efforts
- Gain solid knowledge in portfolio construction and asset allocation process, trading and managed investments
- Attending Investment Manager review meetings and disseminating appropriate information to other team members
- Effectively ensures that client’s risk profiles (IOS) are in line with current clients positions
- Displays broad base of execution skills, having successfully completed a range of transactions
- Demonstrates strong creative and interpersonal skills coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit and selling skills
- A willingness to lead the business contribution for projects related to business growth and technological improvement
- An extensive track record of delivering investment solutions to the UHNW client segment or similar
- Significant knowledge of principles of asset allocation, client risk preferences and an ability to provide suitable solutions to clients with varying levels of investment K&E
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients
- A track record of both meeting commercial goals and meeting the highest standards of regulatory compliance
- Successful team player with ability to work individually under stress in possibly volatile market conditions
- Possess high level of professionalism and strong personal integrity
- Likely to have high level of competence in Bloomberg, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong creative and interpersonal skills coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit and selling skills.
- Possesses a broad base of execution skills
- Significant experience of the financial industry
- Full Wealth management product knowledge and experience
- Experience and knowledge of the Israeli market would be beneficial
- Excellent relationship building skills (with clients, and across hierarchical levels and other functions including our relationship management partners)
- A willingness to share knowledge and experience with the junior members of the team and to be a source of learning for them
- Ability to cope with ambiguity & change – high adaptability.
- Ability to challenge status quo and continuously optimize processes and tasks in own area of responsibility
Candidates applying for this role must be aware that it is a Certified Role, subject to the Certification Regime. The Certification Regime is one element of the Individual Accountability Regime which has come into effect on 7 March 2016. Under the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must ensure that employees working in certain roles categorised as specified significant harm functions (Certified Roles) are assessed as fit and proper to carry out their role.
Under the guidance provided by the FCA and PRA, firms should have regard to the following when assessing fitness and propriety:
Honesty, integrity and reputation
Competence and capability
In order to comply with the requirements of the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must take reasonable care to ensure that an employee does not perform a Certified Role without first being certified as Fit and Proper. For this reason, you will be assessed for this role against the Fit and Proper requirements, as described above. This assessment will be carried out through extensive interviews, self-disclosures, permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and other background checks. If hired for this role, you will also be required to complete an annual declaration regarding your Fitness and Propriety.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the information above and that you are applying for a Certified Role. You also agree to Citi carrying out any additional screening required, including permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and any other background checks.
Job Family Group:Private Client Product Services
Job Family:Investment Counselor
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.