GFT Finance – Project Delivery Manager - London -VP
The GFT Finance Project Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business.
We are looking to hire a Digital Transformation Manager / Project Manager responsible for delivery of complex Business transformation & IT change projects using Agile.
The role is under Global Finance Technology to support the business through a rapid modernization, working cross-functionally with key stakeholders to identify and implement both the quick wins, and longer-term strategy. This is a significant opportunity for an experienced Manager with past experience in Finance / Investment Banking domain to move into a Digital Transformation Manager role working with a variety of teams, including close collaboration with Senior stakeholders.
GFT Finance Services Automation platform is a global application in Global Functions Technology built for providing low code automation services. The application is built for Finance and Risk Shared Services (FRSS) global team (spread across centers in APAC and NAM) to automate thousands of manual processes that are required to complete as part of daily/month/quarter-end close process. Application will be integrated with numerous finance applications to send and receive data and ultimately will allow FRSS Power Users to participate in workflow development and process modelling. The FINSAP team is the global center for the creation of automation workflows, supported by teams in NAM, UK, Costa Rica, Tampa and India.
The GFT Digital Transformation Program is a multiyear initiative which will evolve Citi’s Accounting landscape, consolidating disparate flows into a Central Platform, evolving our Finance ecosystem. The program spans the entire of the Citi organization with stakeholders in Finance, Operations, Technology and the Chief Data Office.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have proven experience as Digital Transformation Manager in managing end to end platform vision/roadmap against defined stages and reporting progress along with related risks and issues to program stakeholders. You are required to have very good problem solving skills, communicate well, good coordination across different teams and stakeholders to drive the delivery.
What we offer :
• Be a part of a delivery team that drives key technological enhancements
• Lead / Contribute towards vendor and internal team delivery efficiency
• Gain exposure to Product Control and Chief Accounting Technology business
• Gain exposure to all the strategic priorities within a Business unit and how they are measured for success
• Work across diverse set of cross functional and geographically diverse teams
- The Candidate is required to possess relevant skills and experience in Digital Transformation space and should be a strong team player.
- Identify and implement business priorities to drive digital transformation inline with the agreed target customer experience
- Be seen as the subject matter expert in digital, providing thought leadership on new technologies and digitalization capabilities, owning the customer journey and business road map
- Create best practice to enable a digital first approach
- Work with the wider group to own effective digital Appian Computing Solution (ACS) management, digital delivery, and IT solutions
- Maintain regular benchmarking of capabilities against the market to ensure that the business remains market leaders.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and stakeholders.
- Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline.
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques. Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with key stakeholders and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Continue professional development in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices.
- Interfaces with senior project staff and client senior management teams regarding status of projects.
- Recommends and oversees process improvements.
- Has considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of IT project leadership.
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- The role holder should also have strong interpersonal skills, be able to make sound judgements, time management skills and vision to see impact of upstream and downstream systems to remediated EUCs
- Proven experience of planning multiple enhancements to existing solution across multiple regions and users will be beneficial
- Ability to articulate the KPI Matrix and ensure it is followed and a daily report is published.
- Should be able to analyse/understand the report and figure out troubled areas and propose a solution to get it back on track
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to translate and present technology issues and scenarios to non-technologists both verbally and written.
- Drive and encourage the creation of continuous improvement ideas within the process network using continuous improvement
- Follow established governance to pass through the Change Management process if the plan need a revision/change
- The successful candidate must have 12+ years of experience in areas such as technology and project management, with full project lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle.
- 5+ Years of Delivery Management / Digital Transformation / Project Management experience
- Experience on Low Code Automation products (Appian, etc) will be an added advantage
- Experience of Accounting and/or Ledger implementations and Corporate Finance organization and ideally experience of working on a Finance transformation program
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials/ERP, OFSA, Sub-Ledger, Data Model and Accounting Hub
- Working knowledge of few of the Corporate/Retail banking products and events lifecycle
- Experience of reporting of Multiple IT Projects
- Excellent experience in project management methodologies such as SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
- Experience in successfully leading projects to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills Experience building a team, evaluating, developing and attracting talent.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Strong experience working in and supporting diverse and inclusive environment
- Strong knowledge of program / project management methodologies such as PMP, Scrum/Agile.
- Adequate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment. Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities.
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects, Tools MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree must. MBA/CA preferred
• Accredited PM certification will be an advantage
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Technology Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.