Workforce Planning Engagement Manager - SVP
The SVP, Workforce Planning Engagement Manager is part of the Workforce Planning team that has been formed to lead Citi’s transformation efforts around staffing and skill adequacy of our risk and control functions and effective organization design. We are at a pivotal moment of redefinition across our franchise as we transform our risk and control environment to one that is stronger and simpler. As part of the change, we are focused on enhancing our ability to align strategic planning with headcount and talent planning.
Workforce planning is at the center of the transformation efforts across the firm and this role will work with the HR and business leaders to project the organizational implications of their strategic choices, ensuring that the future workforce of the organization meets the expectations of staffing adequacy.
This role is responsible for building and maintaining the staffing capacity planning methodologies in collaboration with senior and executive stakeholders, interpreting analytical results and influence the staffing adequacy conversation via active management of a set of variable and non-variable activities across risk and control population. The ideal candidate will have excellent coordination, communication abilities, has relevant experience in organizational transformation, has experience in acting as a senior individual contributor and has strong familiarity with Risk & Control areas as well as is familiar with project management techniques.
- Support the development of a resourcing tool and act as a stakeholder for the Workforce Planning team when facing Risk & Control organizations’ decision making roles
- Participate in the build-out of a Common Risk & Control Taxonomy framework, ensuring consistency to understand “What we Do” both on a firm and on an individual level
- Deploy the engagement model supporting the Engagement Lead to meet both the business requirements as well as the operating model for the staffing capacity planning function
- Collaborate and Design requirements together with the Workforce Planning Data Analytics Lead to support the covered populations globally across all identified markets
- Ensure the business specific taxonomies meet both the mutual exclusivity and the end-to-end criteria to be able to support capacity planning and strategic decision making across the Risk & Control populations
- Execute and implement a common ground for comparison and measurement of current staffing methodologies that exist across the organization and ensure adherence to the operating model.
- Identify/implement staffing capacity planning and management tools and technology enablers that will improve accuracy and effectiveness.
- Continuously validate business demand drivers into the capacity planning methodologies and processes that will allow for the identification of future needs
- Support the establishment of a robust control environment and areas for further improvement across the demand drivers while continuously maintaining and developing both the Taxonomy and the associated drivers
- Support the ongoing requirements of identifying and tracking staffing needs to meet the consent order transformation program requirements
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels.
- Validate confidence of established influence/drivers impacting forecasts.
- Analyze drivers of significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting.
- Utilize dashboards and analytics to create a data driven capacity planning environment
- Express a collaborative and motivating attitude to join forces with colleagues for excellent results
- Leadership skills with proven track-record to lead by influence and execute on change management, organizational redesign
- Possess a global mindset and demonstrated experience operating internationally across large, highly matrixed organizations.
- Able to leverage interpersonal skills to establish effective relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders and partners.
- Able to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans and manage work to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and prioritize work on an autonomous basis.
- Acts as a catalyst for formulating a cooperative environment to achieve a common purpose; actively puts forward ideas and solutions to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Adaptable and flexible; comfortable working under ambiguous, changing conditions.
- Organized and self-directed; able to manage multiple tasks / activities at the same time.
- High attention to detail, balanced with appreciation of the bigger-picture goals and objectives.
- Interpersonal skills, ability to manage stakeholder relationships across various levels of seniority
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Project Management certificate is an advantage
- Familiarity with advanced data integration/transformation workflow tools is an advantage
- Has relevant Banking experience across the Risk & Control areas or equivalent Project Management Role
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:Talent, Development, Learning & Diversity
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.