LATAM FI Regional Client Executive, SVP
The Account Mgmt Sr Specialist is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project.
- Interface with a portfolio of Clients to develop an understanding of their operating procedures, organization structures and needs in identifying and supporting the delivery Citi Products
- Work closely in partnership with Sales and Coverage partners, focusing on revenue expansion and revenue realization through cross sell opportunities
- Responsible for driving deals through Implementation ensuring ramp up of revenue from deals implemented and monitoring revenues to ensure retention of existing revenue, manage and report attrition across client portfolio
- Be the client advocate in managing the Citi network, +100 countries to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify and coordinate new cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio
- Drive revenue realization on deals implemented in partnership with the Sales Team and Implementations
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge
- Penetrate client organization and cultivate client contacts working with the Sales Specialist, Operations and Client Delivery to deliver superior client satisfaction
- Track all deals pending Implementation with Client Delivery and Operations partners
- Work in partnership with Global / Regional Solution Sales Specialist in the preparation and delivery
- Review, screen and co-ordinate timely responses to all clients related enquiries either personally or through redirecting to CEM, Service, ops or appropriate Product Specialists.
- Build effective network working closely with overseas Citibank branches to be client advocate
- Co-ordinate and oversee (in partnership with Operations) the updating of customer account and/or product structures.
- Ensure CITIKYC/AML requirements met for new business opportunities and work in partnership with Operations and Implementations to ensure deals implemented and support provided to the client where necessary to drive revenue realization
- Assist with client communication of product migrations, regulatory changes and market updates for portfolio
- Coordinate and work closely with Sales Specialists for client Relationship Reviews and call briefing memos
- Responsible for monthly revenue analysis ensuring MIS systems accurately reflects account profitability
- Provide support where necessary for the coordination of RFP’s
- Manage documentation deficiency and deferral process for assigned portfolio working with Risk and Compliance to ensure adherence to Citi policies
- Ensure AML enquiries handled promptly and thoughtfully ensuring adherence to Citi policies
- Work with Global partners to ensure references are provided
- Drive the Service Quality Process at the cli ent level
- Provide client feedback on product, process and service needs
- Take ownership, lead and track specific customer issues/problems including pricing and billing issues and work with the customer and internal departments until issues are resolved
- This role will allow an individual to develop a good understanding of our clients organization, specific industries and treasury functions
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; demonstrating proper consideration for the firm’s reputation
- Be familiar with and adhere to Citi’s Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of experience
- Proven track record of successful client focused activity
- Back Office Cash Management or Trade Operations Experience
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Committed
- Trusted team player
- High energy and initiative
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Institutional Sales
Job Family:Account Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.