Risk EMEA PMO Head
The Risk Project Manager will support the Risk Governance Project Leader who manages/partners with a team executing against highly transformational, complex risk programs. The team will be responsible for achieving the goals and objectives of Enterprise Risk Management initiatives and their complex set of programs.
Examples: Consent Order Risk and Control, FRTB, Stress Testing and Capital, Credit Analysis, and Inspection
This is not a typical PMO role and requires deep SME knowledge especially Market and Credit Risk, Regulatory Capital, Data and Controls – Design and Architecture and Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Principles.
Project Managers in the Risk Organization Program Management Office are expected to have creative problem-solving skills, a track-record in managing complex multi-faceted initiatives, and a strong collaborative ability to achieve value-adding outcomes in partnership with multiple stakeholders (Risk, Businesses and other functions like Finance, Technology etc.).
The team is looking for a seasoned risk project manager to drive the execution of complex action plans and ensure the goals and objectives of the Risk Management programs are completed successfully. Candidates will be aligned to program based on their area of subject matter expertise. A strong understanding of effective risk management practices as well as thought leadership on meeting regulatory requirements will also be expected.
Manage best-in-class execution for the assigned project Book of Work across Risk segments/stripes (across regions) in partnership with other Program Managers across Risk, Businesses, and other functions, with
- Support the implementation of Risk Management Transformation initiatives providing project management support in partnership with senior Risk / Business stakeholders to:
- Coordinate the day-to-day implementation execution of action plans to meet deliverables critical to the regulatory commitments
- Own all project reporting aspects including RAG ratings, key performance indicators, status updates, adherence to dates and deliverables and quality of deliverables
- Manage programs progress and performance ensure the defined scope is aligned to business goals, target state and meets the spirit of the regulatory feedback to fully address the supervisory expectations and underlying root causes
- Escalate program risks or issues impacting project delivery to appropriate stakeholders; ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Ensure consistent implementation of PMO standards, reporting and closure processes in compliance with Citi’s PMO policies and standards and CAO transformation guidance
- Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate periodic working groups with cross-functional teams to drive the conversation and partner with stakeholders to deliver end to end solutions
- Manage program implementation, deliverables tracking, progress reporting, identify and communicate project risks, define mitigation strategies, manage resolutions/escalations, meet key sign off criteria and regulatory communications on cross-functional deliverables
- Perform end-to-end review and challenge of completed program deliverables to confirm quality and adequacy of deliverables against program target state during the closure process
- Resolve complex problems, perform data analysis, and risk assessments, identify impacts/gaps and demonstrate good analytical skills in order to validate and prioritize dynamic risks and issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, applying sound ethical judgment regarding conduct and business practices, and escalating control issues with transparency
- Leverage internal / external best practices to enhance project management practices and effectiveness of governance processes to strengthen the team’s capabilities
- Experience of working in a Leading global financial services organization
- Experience in working in Industry leading Enterprise-Wide Regulatory programs that enhance development of technical and analytical skills in addition to increased business knowledge
- Excellent professional development opportunities for internal and external professionals with an opportunity to interact and learn from workstream leads and program sponsors (very senior leadership)
- 10+ years of relevant experience, within the Financial Services industry or Big Four consulting required, during which s/he applied formal project management methodologies to the successful planning, monitoring, and reporting of complex projects spanning geographies and organizations
- SME knowledge in Risk Management disciplines in a global bank environment (e.g., enterprise risk, credit risk, market risk, operational risk, risk identification, risk appetite, etc.)
- Understanding of banking regulations and risk management supervisory expectations for global financial institutions and a strong business understanding of the products and services Citi offers
- Understanding of the data (design, principles) and technology models and architecture
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on multiple topics concurrently (e.g., risk frameworks, processes that are being remediated / transformed) to be able to understand program objectives and to oversee / contribute effectively to their execution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to quickly grasp new subject matter and apply an analytical mindset to think proactively and strategically, identify gaps and propose solutions
- Stakeholder Management – Well developed listening, influencing and collaboration skills and ability to engage senior managers, identify and influence decision makers, defuse conflict and work toward agreement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to comfortably interact effectively with senior internal clients, project managers and cross functional stakeholders
Well organized, self-motivated, and good attention to detail, ability to manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes, take reasoned decisions under pressure and willingness to ask questions and challenge existing processes
- Articulates viewpoints precisely; adopts cognitive and behavioral skills to communicate to a specialist and non-specialist audience
- Effective presentation skills
- Masters or MBA in Finance, Economics, or other analytical discipline
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with strong relevant experience
- Certifications like Financial Risk Manager (FRM) / Professional Risk Manager (PRM), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Additional certification in Agile, Prince 2, Data Sciences will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks, work under pressure, and adapt to sudden changes in the work environment.
- Action-oriented and organised, logical, analytical & rational
- Good problem-solving skills, Attention to details
- Stakeholder focused and exemplary stakeholder satisfaction
- People Management – Defining career path and mentoring the wider team
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven with limited oversight requirements.
Good knowledge of Excel / VBA / PowerPoint / MS Projects
BI tools usage like QlikView, Tableau, Power BI
Project Management tools like JIRA, Confluence, PTS
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.