Risk Appetite - PMO- VP
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
About the Group:
The Risk Appetite & Limits function, within Enterprise Risk Management, is responsible for the design and implementation of firm-wide frameworks and practices that are integral and fundamental to Risk Management within Citi. These include, but are not limited to, the firm’s risk appetite , limit and threshold management, and concentration risk management.
About the Team:
As part of this function, the Risk Appetite & Limits Program Management Team is responsible for facilitating and driving change management across the Risk Appetite & Limits Transformation book of work. The Risk Appetite & Limits Program Management Team partners with core content providers (i.e., teams across business, finance, and risk) to progress the transformation book of work. The team also manages and facilitates processes around stakeholder management and engagement (i.e., Board-level, executive and senior management, transformation management, corporate committees, etc.), broad communication across the program, program governance, Internal Audit coordination and management, regulator engagement, and more.
About the Role:
The current opening is for a Vice President supporting the team’s Risk Appetite Program Management. The objective of the role is to contribute to the management of transformation efforts associated with the firm’s risk appetite and limits frameworks. This initiative is global in scope encompassing an extensive set of stakeholders and activities. It involves providing program management support to properly plan, oversee and execute against this book of work.
- Support the execution of the book of work with timely and effective outcomes against regulatory and firm expectations
- Ensure various working groups and one-on-one contacts with stakeholders are effectively organized, administered and minuted to support delivery against the key milestones in the program schedule
- Lead preparation of senior management and Board-level committee materials, meeting minutes and follow-ups and materials for audit and regulatory communication
- Partner with internal teams to support on-time delivery of program requirements and administration of issues and corrective actions
- Provide status updates to central PMO and escalate program risks, when appropriate
- Support regulatory and audit reviews at various levels
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a significant transformation effort of a global process for Citi with an active engagement across multiple business lines and regions. The candidate will have organizational exposure to regulators, senior management and subject matter experts across businesses and functions. Finally, successful delivery of this work will directly impact the firm’s core business and risk management practices.
- 7+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a role that requires critical thinking, problem solving and excellent oral / written communication skills
- Previous experience in project management for firm-wide projects or processes within a financial institution
- Strong written communication skills and expertise in Board-level presentations and reporting dashboards
- Solid organizational skills and time management skills, ability to multi-task and identify and escalate issues
- Experience interacting with senior management, regulators, internal audit
- Undergraduate / Master's degree(s) with an analytical focus (e.g., finance, economics, etc.)
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.