Senior Project Manager - C14
Global Legal Solutions (GLS) is dedicated to providing Citi’s Global Legal function with the operational support necessary to fulfill its mission of delivering innovative solutions and services for Citi’s Global Legal Department. GLS is a team of diverse individuals located around the world possessing a variety of legal, financial, technological and operational skills and experience. The group manages strategic law firm relationships; partners with Operations and Technology to provide the legal technology infrastructure needed to manage legal matters and mitigate risk; and provide financial discipline and business intelligence used to manage legal spend.
The Legal Program Services sub-team within GLS provides support to the Citi Global Legal function in relation to the delivery of complex/critical/large regulatory and risk & control initiatives spanning multiple business lines that have an underpinning Legal component. The team applies expert business analysis and project management skills to a wide array of initiatives spanning multiple ICG and GCB business lines whilst partnering closely with the appropriate Legal teams to successfully deliver outcomes.
Amongst other things, this role will provide project & program management services to the ICG Infrastructure and Cross Product Initiatives Legal team (“ICPI Legal”). The ICG Legal Department provides global legal coverage in relation to Citi’s Institutional Client Group (“ICG”). ICPI Legal partners with ICG Legal teams on cross product matters and provides focused coverage to ICG’s Risk and Controls Department. The ICPI Legal team’s focus includes the design and implementation of various ICG-wide regulatory, control and governance driven initiatives and transformation projects; provision of ICG cross product regulatory and thematic legal advice; ICG legal entity booking models; and ICG Legal technology and electronic solutions.
A senior project manager is required to support ICPI Legal for various regulatory and strategic initiatives to support the Legal Department’s senior portfolio manager. The individual will lead multiple workstreams, analysing processes, collate information from cross business lines, provide options and present recommendations to a range of business problems. From a project management perspective, the individual will help formulate plans, track deliverables and assist in preparation of material for various governance forums, manage key stakeholders in and outside of the Legal Department. This individual will work closely with ICG Legal product lawyers, business implementation teams, central project management teams and external legal counsel to ensure the timely delivery of Citi’s overall regulatory commitments. It is crucial that the individual is self-motivated, driven and solution-focused.
The individual will have responsibility for one or more regulatory / strategic initiatives:
- Set the direction and execution strategy for regulatory and mandatory projects in Legal incorporating any lessons learnt from previous phases – current/previous project pipeline includes e.g. LIBOR, CSDR, Consent Order, Well Founded Basis,
- Setup projects, workstreams, teams and associated governance often at from the ground up.
- Develop, track and maintain project plans, the status of deliverables and diligent tracking of RAID log;
- Plan, create and execute detailed task list based on high level goals and objectives;
- Ensure various workstreams and projects are kept on track and rigour applied to change requests;
- Act as the key point of contact in Legal for all regulatory change matters leveraging Legal SMEs, and lawyers as appropriate.
- Provide accurate and timely status updates to key stakeholders on progress and blockers pertaining to projects & workstreams
- Manage & coach a matrix team of Legal SMEs business analysts/project managers (c.5) providing direction and guidance to achieve project objectives.
- Document meeting minutes, maintain scorecards and other PMO updates, summarising meeting actions, following up on outstanding items, escalating issues as necessary;
- Manage project risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies with a strong focus on ensuring there are clear owners and resolution dates;
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modification of deliverables verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, vendor teams, sponsors, Citi’s central regulatory coordination team and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood;
- Managing scope creep – impact analysis, applying control and communicating the change and any impact to relevant parties
- Within the workstreams they are responsible for, facilitate finding practical and simple solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality by guiding and supporting business reviews, performing impact analysis and summarise options & recommendations.
- Participate in vendor/technology demonstrations, testing, quality reviews.
- Manage vendor teams as required, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure success
- Be diligent with ensuring an audit trail is kept where key decisions are made.
- At least 10 years of experience supporting regulatory projects from a PM/BA perspective
- At least 15 years work experience in Banking & Capital Markets.
- Experience of client outreach and/or legal projects highly beneficial
- Significant people/team management experience.
- Significant experience of managing large scale, complex and regulatory projects
- Deep experience of financial markets in at least one domain e.g. Loans, Derivatives, Securities
- Exposure to any of the following would be beneficial i) client outreach projects ii) LIBOR remediation iii) benchmarking iv) MIFID2 v) UMR.
- Experience in developing comprehensive project plans ideally in MS-Project
- Managing vendor staff, consultants as well as non-direct reports (influencing wider stakeholders to deliver to project goals)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – including good verbal and written communication, presentation skills and the ability to lead and facilitate meetings and workshops with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, being able to diagnose root cause of issues
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Visio skills with ability to create business focused presentations and clear process flows.
- Strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high standard.
- Excellent data analysis skills, ability to analyze data using Excel including pivot tables, macros and functions.
- University degree essential
- Any Change / Project Management certification beneficial
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and shift activities to meet business needs and department goals
- Ability to build effective business relationships
- Results-oriented, hardworking, dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.