Global Operations Head - Secrets Management Platforms (SVP)
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) Secrets Management Platforms - Global Operations Head is a senior management level role which will lead a global team responsible for providing day to day L3 operational support to global client base. If you have a strong background in Cyber Security and consider yourself a technology leader with excellent communication skills, known for building and mentoring high performance global teams, have a wide variety of skillset including a firm grasp on operations, cloud technologies, experience managing large enterprise security Infrastructure, then Citi is a place for you to be, as we offer the environment where skills like these can thrive.
- Manage multiple teams across the globe to provide L3 operational support for various franchise critical security application clients, specifically in secrets and privileged access management domain.
- Use your passion for technology and creativity to simplify the support services and improve product adoption across secrets/PAM customer base.
- As a senior global leader, you will be responsible to drive operational excellence and innovative initiatives to continuously simplify service offerings and support for our clients globally.
- Find opportunities to use the automation, tooling and various intelligent methods based on data insights to improve customer experience.
- Comprehensive monitoring to proactively manage operational health and evolve based on operational learning to reduce rework.
- Lead a group of highly talented technical leads and SMEs (subject matter experts) responsible for various L3 functions.
- Continuously assess and modernize processes and workforce to match with current industry standards.
- Collaborate with various product stakeholders, business senior leaders and vendors to provide secure, scalable, and easy to consume security solutions for client applications.
- Lead and manage a 24x7x365 operations team spread across various countries in the region, provide technical and senior management oversight.
- Communicate vision and motivate the organization to achieve high performance and continuous improvement of all the aspects of Infrastructure support and associated processes.
- Develop framework to successfully manage the various operational groups and environments hosting the secrets and PAM Infrastructure.
- Facilitate the research, design and development of the state-of-the-art integration and product lifecycle processes to simplify business onboarding.
- Lead the team through external/internal audit/compliance assessments and reviews to ensure product compliance.
- Lead Infrastructure projects and facilitate security assessment and remediation.
- Strong leadership and people management skills focusing on development and growth of the team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results-oriented with ability to conceive and execute business operations plans, drive positive changes to optimize operational processes.
- Proven ability to prioritize business objectives and effectively manage multiple functions and projects.
- Strong aptitude for the design and delivery of processes; customer focused.
- Experience managing secrets/PAM solutions such as CyberArk and/or HashiCorp Vault as a subject matter expert/technical lead will be a big plus.
- Domain knowledge in Privileged Access Management (PAM) and secrets management.
- Experience using DevOps/DevSecOps methodologies.
- Experience working with containers and associated technologies like Kubernetes/OpenShift with good understanding of the entire tech stack.
- Good understanding of various encryption, PKI, HSM and data protection technologies will be a plus.
- Experience in deployment of product in Hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience with implementation of solution in various cloud environments, preferably AWS, GCP.
- Experience with Web Services, Microservices architecture, API Gateways.
- Experience interacting with Web APIs using various protocols and framework (E.g. REST).
- Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL databases from application programmer’s perspective.
- Integration experience with APM, various monitoring, SIEM tools.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in Cyber Security.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering Degree - Computer Science or Equivalent (Master's Degree preferred).
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Information Security
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.