Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Senior Verification Analyst, VP
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Regulatory Group resides within Citi Global Public Affairs (GPA), which seeks to enhance and protect the reputation of Citi, its business, and the brand across the world through direct and indirect communications with Citi’s various stakeholders. The CRA Group oversees Citi's CRA program, its governance structure, CRA-related examinations, and manages CRA-related reputational matters.
The CRA Group partners with Citi's U.S. businesses to establish CRA lending, investment, and service goals to meet Citi's CRA obligations and achieve a record of CRA performance commensurate with an "Outstanding" rating. Together with CRA-related businesses, the CRA Group proactively manages Citi's reputational risk and relationships with external stakeholders, including bank regulators.
The CRA Regulatory Group is comprised of five teams: (CRA Governance & Policy, CRA Analysis, CRA Transformation, CRA Regulatory Reporting, and CRA Verification) and is committed to maintaining Citi’s highly rated and best-in-class community reinvestment program.
The Senior CRA Verification Analyst is based in New York City. The Senior CRA Verification Analyst’s primary responsibility is to review and decision activities to ensure they qualify as Community Development under the CRA (including Community Development Lending, Investing, and Services). In this capacity, the Senior CRA Verification Analyst will develop strong working relationships with colleagues in Citi businesses across the country and provide formal and informal training and guidance related to the qualification, preparation, and submission of CRA-eligible activities.
In addition, the Senior CRA Verification Analyst will be an integral part of the CRA Regulatory Group’s CRA related reporting and risk and control processes. This includes supporting the preparation and provision of data used by senior management to evaluate performance and regulators and internal control partners during compliance reviews. The Senior CRA Verification Analyst will also conduct additional duties as assigned and should demonstrate flexibility and nimbleness when approaching new responsibilities.
- Review and decision Community Development Lending, Investing, and Service activities in workflow queues and ensure they qualify under the defined guidelines of the CRA regulation
- Work with CRA Verification Unit management and colleagues to ensure that the CVU queues are at manageable levels, with no backlogs
- Provide exemplary collaboration and customer service (e.g., feedback and guidance) in an efficient and punctual manner and serve as a subject matter expert, both within the Group as well as to business unit clients to ensure that community development activities and documentation meet CRA examination requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners and maintain open communications with assigned business unit managers and regional teams
- Keep up to date with CRA related regulation and guidance (e.g., modernized CRA regulatory framework and the Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding CRA) and apply that knowledge in the review and verification of activities put forward to regulators for CRA exam purposes
- Assist in distilling CRA regulatory guidance into training materials used by business to develop and conduct CRA-eligible community development activities
- Stay current on various databases’ capabilities and enhancements, as it applies to CRA eligibility review and verification
Reporting and Data Management
- Assist in preparing CRA related data and performance metrics used by Citi senior management, regulators, internal auditors, and municipalities to evaluate CRA related performance
- Assist in the production of data used in the monthly Citibank, N.A. CRA performance analysis Scorecard
Risk and Control
- In partnership with the teams in the CRA Regulatory Group, assist in annual review/update of internal procedure/process documents
- Prepare materials for regulatory and compliance reviews of community development activities (e.g., OCC Data Integrity Reviews and Citi Internal Audits)
- Assist in the preparation of presentations (both verbal and written) and give presentations to internal and external risk stakeholders (e.g., the OCC and Internal Audit) during relevant reviews
Teamwork and Relationship Building
- Outstanding relationship building and relationship management skills
- Proven success as a team player with experience working across business lines and collaborating and interacting with colleagues at all levels with a commitment to partnership
- At ease working independently as a member of a high-performing team, with the ability to take initiative in proposing and implementing solutions
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to analyze text and supporting documents and draw conclusions based on review and suggest alterations/improvements when applicable
- Strong research and analytical skills as it relates to CRA regulation and associated community development initiatives
- Strong skills/proficiency in data analysis and presentation (e.g., creating and using pivot tables, charts, graphs)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including astuteness in assessing appropriate content and tone for relevant audience
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, and priority setting skills
- Proven ability to execute multiple projects on tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, manage concurrent responsibilities, and prioritize according to shifting and sometimes accelerated deadlines
- Capacity to confidently solve problems by being resourceful, consulting with others, and considering alternatives
- Excellent ability to quickly learn new systems (i.e., SmartSimple, FLUXX, Dealtrax, CRA Wiz)
- Expertise in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook)
Education and Previous Work Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of and experience in CRA, knowledge of consumer protection laws and regulations, lending practices, and community and economic development issues is a plus
- Prior bank regulatory experience (CRA and/or audit and/or compliance)
Job Family Group:Communications and External Relations
Job Family:Community Development
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.