Product Sales Team Member, AVP
The Product Sales Specialist is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Responsible for building profitable, long-term relationships, orchestrating delivery of superior products and services to corporate clients adding value to their treasury processes
- Collaborates in building pipeline and achieves new business goals through effective planning, relationships with internal/external clients and implementation of complex product and commercial strategies
- The development of this role is a key component of the growth strategy
- Work with Banking and Product partners in order to originate in yearly Revenue targets as well being responsible of maintaining a pipeline and clients
- Apply combined in-depth technical product & sales skills with client diagnostic and origination skills to design complex multi-product solutions, for Corporate, Public Sector and Financials Institutions clients
- Plays a leading role in setting strategic direction and thought leadership on key focus/opportunistic industries to deepen client share of wallet and increase business Market Share, maximizing Revenues and Profit
- Works with Product Partners and influences decision making around product priorities, market needs and commercialization strategies, based on his/her leading role in the assessment of the local competitive landscape, key industry trends and buyer behavior
- Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive mid to long-term sales plans/strategies and joint calls, in partnership with Product Partners, measured through sales goals/quotas, deal profitability and Client Experience
- Through his/her thorough understanding of the market and industries in which Citi’s target clients operate, the client's organizational and operating structure, buying processes and business objectives, effectively positions Citi and its value added proposition in the marketplace to position Citi among the top Corporate, Public Sector and Financial Institutions Financial Services provider
- Plays a leading role in the competitive landscape assessment pursuit and execution of business opportunities
- Build a strong pipeline based on Account Plans and Heat Map process that include revenue and driver targets
- Responsible for maintaining current relationships and developing business from under-penetrated clients
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; demonstrating proper consideration for the firm’s reputation
- Be familiar with and adhere to Citi’s Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2+ years of experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Project desirable
- Should be an accomplished Product, Sales and Customer orientated person
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Position Objective (What is the main function of the job and reporting line): Reporting to the North America TTS Product Sales Team Lead, the individual team members will align with the sector heads and drive deliverables within their teams. Deliverables would consist of new client acquisitions from the allocated portfolio of clients as well as incremental wallet acquisition. The team members would be responsible for driving incremental P&L growth for both global L2s as well as factory L4s. Win yield will be the primary deliverable along with origination, implementation ramp, buying center penetration and identification of new services where required. The team member will collaborate with all stakeholders including TTS Sales Sector Heads, BCMA partners, TTS Product Partners and Market managers, Implementation as well as Service and ASU. The team member will be responsible for self-training from internal resources and product partners.
Key Responsibilities (Describe the main activities the job-holder will perform):
- Work with BCMA and Sector heads to prioritize target customers in the portfolio
- Participate in prospecting meetings for own portfolio
- Use CRM to track progress of deals, calling effort, opportunity identification
- Engage senior leadership in BCMA, TTS and CB as appropriate to progress opportunities
- Execute on opportunities with proposals, RFP responses, pricing & implementation plans
- Participate in deal reviews and obtain approvals as required
- Announce deal wins and engage respective teams in implementation to ensure conversion of win into revenue realization. Support the implementation team through the life cycle by engaging client and respective teams.
- Ensure deal ramp and ongoing relationship with client to continue prospecting for additional opportunities
- Actively share with Product Management new developments within the market and competitive landscape, while supporting new product development
- Work on key sale initiatives, in particular new product launches, to drive new wins
- Provide SME input to Proposals Unit to refine proposal quality
- Continuously grow product knowledge by participating in training and industry initiatives to keep abreast of developments and client influences
- Attend regular team and sales management meetings to report on performance
- Help team Lead build a pipeline for new team members from across product, sales, BCMA, implementations and other groups within the bank.
Development Value (What opportunities to develop can the job offer a prospective candidate?):
- Build network in TTS across relationship coverage teams (Solution Sales, Account Managers and Bankers), Product Management, Implementation, Client Service and Operations across all industry sectors
- Educational growth on all cash management, trade and commercial card products (domestic and global) and solution sets
- Continuously enhance client-facing skills and become Trusted Advisor
- Directly influence product development and packaging through regular interface with senior product management partners
Knowledge/Experience (What knowledge/ experience of the role or the industry does the individual need, e.g. relevant work experience, industry and/or product knowledge):
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in Sales, Product management, or other relevant areas with business development experience
- Knowledge of at least one product group across cash, cards and trade is preferable
- Knowledge and awareness of recent digitization trends is preferred
Skills (What specific technical skills does the individual need and at what level, e.g. specific IT/spreadsheet/analytical/modeling skills):
- Strong "hunting" skills and ability to penetrate buying centers with a warm introduction from treasury teams or without an introduction
- Ability to use Linkedin and other sources to identify potential buying centers and seeking out introductions through known sources
- Fast Learner and an ability to help clients with information on new requirements
- Strong communication, influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop trusted advisor status with clients.
- Ability to present/sell solutions to multiple levels and buying centers within a client’s organization structure (including “C” level).
- Experience in delivering results and meeting individual financial goals
- Background in digital payments, ecommerce and/or related customer coverage preferred
Competencies (What competency skills sets does the individual need e.g. organizational skills, planning, resilience, motivation, teamwork, verbal communication etc.):
- High level of resilience, self-motivated and ability to deal with both wins and losses as part of the hunting process
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal internally and externally with clients
- Strong oral and writing skills
- Teamwork and Deadline Focused
- Presentation skills
Qualifications (What academic/professional qualifications/registrations does the individual need – if relevant):
- B.S. Degree or equivalent
Job Family Group:Institutional Sales
Job Family:Institutional Product Sales
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.