Senior Vice President (Operational Risk) – Enterprise Cloud Risk
The Operational Risk Management (ORM) Group at Citi is the firms reliable second set of eyes. Our mission is to drive comprehensive and consistent practices designed to identify, measure, monitor, report and manage operational risks while promoting the implementation of actions to address root causes, which may lead to unintended operational losses. The ORM Technology and Cyber (ORM T/C) team provides the specialist subject matter experts to challenge Enterprise, Infrastructure, Operations and Technology entities across the firm. We are the technology and cyber conscious of the bank. In line with the ORM framework, we aim to ensure that the internal controls that are designed to mitigate technology and cyber risks are managed, mitigated and aligned with our risk appetite.
The Enterprise Tech/Cyber risk function is responsible to influence, challenge, and provide oversight to Enterprise Cloud program. The Senior Vice President (SVP) – Enterprise Cloud Risk is part of the Second Line function providing oversight including influencing and challenging the First Line and the businesses on risks with Cloud including security and architecture. Oversight areas includes, but is not limited to, governance, identification of risks, developing remediation strategies, and influencing the strategy and execution of the programs. This position will be actively working with the ORM Business and Regional teams to provide subject matter expertise and align the oversight and challenge activities with the components of the operational risk management framework.
The objective of the SVP Enterprise Cloud Risk role is to reduce operational losses while enabling the objectives of the program at Citi, through front ending the initiatives in firm regarding IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, Architecture, cloud observability, metrics to identify operational risks and recommend mitigations.
The role will leverage subject matter expertise, business experience, data analysis techniques, current events, and industry trends and best practices to inform the prioritization of risks and the second-line’s approach for associated challenge and influence activities. The role will engage business and technology risk managers and process owners, and analyze technology risk and control data, to perform independent risk reviews from a global perspective.
The candidate must bring expertise in technology and cyber risk to set and drive high standards; perspective that fosters risk identification and mitigation techniques, and a commitment to transparency and learning that build a strong risk culture. The expected result is to help protect the firm and its reputation while enabling progress.
The role will be responsible for building engagement with key stakeholders, anticipating, challenging, and mitigating risks that could affect business objectives.
· Identify risks and challenge cloud strategy, standards, and procedures.
· Influence the evolving public cloud program, and challenge on their effectiveness, alignment to industry standards.
· Influence and challenge the Cloud Developer Experience and Data strategies.
· Review and assess Cloud architecture standards, and procedures including alignment across LoBs.
· Influence and challenge software-defined infrastructure, and networking.
· Provide oversight to the Cloud SDLC strategy, plan, and execution
· Provide oversight and assess cloud data engineering services (relational and NoSQL databases), native cloud applications, and software development lifecycle in cloud
· Maintain and apply a broad and current industry perspective on technology trends in Cloud and APIs and leading best practices.
The SVP Enterprise Cloud Risk position requires over 8 years of experience in Cloud SaaS/IaaS/PaaS, Architecture and security within globally complex, dispersed and diverse organizations.
Details on specific experience, knowledge and skills are outlined below:
• Experience in identification and assessments of risks with CSPs, cloud applications, and APIs.
• Strong knowledge/experience in risk assessment and measurement of enterprise cloud program and/or virtualization environment.
• Strong knowledge of software-defined infrastructure and networking, including their risk identification, and assessments
• Strong experience leading operational risk reviews including identification of potential issues, and coordination with various teams including leadership
• Ability to interact with and influence people/groups of widely varying disciplines and backgrounds.
• Ability and confidence to exercise influence over a wide range of individuals at all levels of technical & business leadership.
• Strong presentation skills: able to use data to tell a clear, compelling story
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Comfortable interacting directly with technology executive leadership
• Builds partnerships across functions and regions; collaborates well with others.
• The role is global, and the incumbent must be proactive and capable of leading solutions to global issues with others in different regions and time zones.
• The successful candidate will need to be a hands-on, self-starter, and able to manage tasks/timelines for self and others.
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Operational Risk
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.