SVP, Credit Risk Oversight Digital Transformation / Business Analysis - Senior Lead - C14
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
As part of Personal Banking and Wealth Management (PBWM) Credit Risk Strategy and Execution (CRSE) function, this role will lead key strategic initiatives focusing on risk policy, monitoring, oversight process and controls analysis, definition of future state approach for digitization including methodology and requirements for platforms, analytics, calculations, dashboards and workflows. It will also focus on risk oversight process transformation and digitization covering 15+ processes including RAF, Limits, breaches, Policy approvals, performance and policy exceptions, benchmarks etc., across number of programs.
This role will ensure compliance to all consumer risk framework requirements according to Heightened Standards. This is achieved by performing assessment of various consumer risk framework components and identifying enhancement opportunities and independent review / monitoring of key consumer risk processes that impact overall framework compliance. The responsibilities also include risk framework digitization strategic business requirements, and transformation / digitization target state definition and alignment with consumer risk framework – with continuous partnership with 1st and 2nd lines of defense.
- Lead the delivery of multiple risk oversight transformation / digitization programs requirements – including all phases of discovery, business requirements documents, interaction with Technology development, providing expertise during user testing, and achieving final operationalization with all required controls and procedures
- Analyze and evaluate current risk management business processes, anticipate requirements, and identify areas for transformative / digitization improvements
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Analyze and derive insights from large amounts of complex information, to make informed business decisions
- Articulate the transformative improvements as business requirements for platforms, analytics, calculations, dashboards and workflows
- Become the subject matter expert (SME) on consumer risk framework, be able to provide educated opinion on how policy and process enhancements within PBWM will impact compliance with consumer risk framework and Heightened Standards
- Perform deep-dives, peer reviews, & on the ground support for risk management processes transformation / digitization requirements; serve as a subject matter expert and primary point of contact that the organization can leverage for expertise and advice
- Act as thought leader in all aspects of governance, risk management and internal controls and work proactively with Retail Risk colleagues to provide valued and timely consumer risk management services and support
- Regularly and effectively communicate with senior stakeholders, both verbally and written, the strategic vision of target state consumer risk framework digitization, as well as progress of path to strong effort
- Provide effective challenge to owners of consumer risk framework processes and partner with them to enhance such processes when required
- Enforce consumer independent risk exam and issue management framework, ensuring high quality deliverables to satisfy Internal Audit’s requests and issues are being addressed timely
- Design and perform quality assurance testing of transformation / digitization deliverables
- Identify thematic areas of review / analysis of emerging risks and share with key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required
- Superior communication, presentation, articulation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- 7+ years of experience preferred in a mix of the following functions: risk management and oversight, strategic consulting, or policy and risk framework
- Experience in consumer / retail credit risk preferred
- Good understanding of industry best practices in risk framework, governance, and oversight process
- Experience in managing complex projects with diverse stakeholder groups
- Strong presentation and communication skills, especially in power-point format
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders including CROs and MDs
- Comfortable with independent review and challenge
- Excellent judgment and independent decision-making ability
- Strong attention-to-details
New York New York United States
- Additional Locations
Chicago Illinois United States
Irving Texas United States
Tampa Florida United States
Wilmington Delaware United States
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Risk Policy
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.