Technology/Cyber Operational Risk – Enterprise Compute Infrastructure Risk - SVP
The Operational Risk Management (ORM) Group at Citi is the firms reliable second set of eyes. Our mission is to drive comprehensive and consistent practices designed to identify, measure, monitor, report and manage operational risks while promoting the implementation of actions to address root causes, which may lead to unintended operational losses. The ORM TCRO (Tech and Cyber Risk Office) team provides the specialist subject matter experts to challenge the enterprise infrastructure, Operations and Technology entities across the firm. We are the technology and cyber conscious of the bank. In line with the ORM framework, we aim to ensure that the internal controls that are designed to mitigate technology and cyber risks are managed, mitigated and aligned with our risk appetite.
The Enterprise Tech/Cyber Architecture and Engineering Rik group within TCRO is responsible to influence, challenge, and provide oversight to Enterprise Tech and Cyber Architecture and Engineering including compute infrastructure, server builds and configuration management, and capacity management.
The Enterprise Compute Infrastructure Risk - SVP is part of the Second Line function providing oversight including influencing and challenging the First Line and the businesses on risks with technology architecture and engineering including server infrastructure management, configuration management, capacity management, storage, server builds and associated processes. Oversight areas includes, but is not limited to, governance, identification of risks, developing remediation strategies, and influencing the strategy and execution of the program. This position will be actively working with the ORM Business and Regional teams to provide subject matter expertise and align the oversight and challenge activities with the components of the operational risk management framework.
The objective of the Enterprise Compute Infrastructure Risk – SVP is to reduce operational losses while enabling the objectives of the program at Citi, through front ending the initiatives in firm regarding compute infrastructure, storage, identify operational risks and recommend mitigations.
The role will be responsible for building engagement with key stakeholders, anticipating, challenging, and mitigating risks that could affect business objectives.
· Review the enterprise infrastructure standards and procedures to provide oversight, influence, and challenge on their effectiveness, alignment to industry standards.
· Overview of technology strategy for infrastructure including servers to challenge their appropriateness and effectiveness. Provide oversight and challenge First Line on integration of technology standards with LoBs.
· Influence and challenge existing and evolving enterprise compute infrastructure including data center assets and strategy, storage, capacity management, and emerging infrastructure technologies
· Provide oversight and challenge on server build process, tools, corresponding processes including SLAs, baseline configuration management amongst others
· Review, influence, and challenge enterprise infrastructure standards, principles, and metrics.
· Conduct risk reviews to determine effectiveness of enterprise technology standards, measured view of productivity, and cost.
· Engagement across enterprise technology teams including infrastructure, cloud, shared services, to oversee alignment of roadmaps and plans.
· Provide thought leadership on enterprise engineering and architecture, and best practices
· Maintain and apply a broad and current industry perspective on technology trends/opportunities, leading practices, and our position/capability/performance relative to direct competitors and parallel industries/organizations.
The candidate will have over 10 years of technical experience in technology including enterprise infrastructure, storage, technology architecture, cloud, risk and controls within globally complex, dispersed and diverse organizations.
More specific experience, knowledge and skills are outlined below:
• Experience with enterprise compute infrastructure including overseeing or managing infrastructure components, storage, strategy, and enhancements.
• Strong knowledge/experience in risk assessment and measurement of enterprise compute technologies including server management, capacity management, data center amongst others
• Strong knowledge of systems builds, standardizes processes, baseline configuration management including their risk identification, and assessments
• Understanding of and experience in enterprise architecture
• Strong experience leading operational risk reviews including identification of potential issues, and coordination with various teams including leadership
• Ability and confidence to exercise influence over a wide range of individuals at all levels of technical & business leadership.
• Strong presentation skills: able to use data to tell a clear, compelling story
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Comfortable interacting directly with technology executive leadership, including in a high stress environment.
• Builds partnerships across functions and regions; collaborates well with others.
- Oversees small teams who apply operational risk policies, technologies and tools and governance processes.
- Motivates, engages and professionally develops and mentors team members
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Operational Risk
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.