Who we are?
Citi is a global bank with more than 200-year history. Citi is active in Slovakia since 1995 and has built a firm position in the segment of corporate and commercial banking. Citi is a valuable partner not only for international companies active in Slovakia but also for Slovak companies which are exporting or expanding abroad. Thanks to Citi’s presence in 95 countries, Citi is able to help the companies with international ambitions by providing innovative banking products and in gaining access to international capital markets.
Citi Commercial Bank Slovakia (CCB SK) offers its clients the convenience, a global banking network, thought leadership and global financial capabilities of Citi. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service support to local businesses within annual revenue ranging from €10million to €2bn. We also serve the subsidiaries of our international clients. We are focused on providing commercial banking solutions to our clients across various industries, helping them manage their finance from one location with various digital, automated and simplified solutions.
This new and exciting Relationship Manager role has come on back of growth of the CCB SK and further growth opportunities. The role will be reporting to the Country Business Head of Slovakia
We are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager who will be responsible for maintenance of part of the existing CCB SK portfolio and new customer acquisitions. The individual will also drive structuring of transactions and x-selling of various products of Citi with assistance of product partners. The overall objective of this role is to act as a trusted advisor to our existing and future clients by offering sustainable solutions.
What you will be doing?
- Self-originate new, multi-product and multi-country client relationships for CCB SK, and manage those relationships on an ongoing basis. Own, respond to, uncover and anticipate future needs, roadblocks or risks;
- Strategically engage with clients and maximize ‘One Citi’ client experience, by proactively leveraging and sharing Citi’s market leading insights, global network and solutions.
- “Be the Best” for our clients’ by understanding and delivering on clients’ holistic treasury and strategic agenda. Be responsible for Client-level planning, budget and revenue responsibilities. Identify cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase share of wallet;
- Collaborate and work closely with various product teams (cash sales, trade finance, markets, corporate finance), Underwriting / Risk teams, RM Associates on a daily basis, other CCB structures across the globe
- Monitor and support products’ implementation processes, clients on-boarding process and manage sales CRM platform;
- Administrate the credit relationship of clients, coordinate and supervise the entire process, ensuring the proper application of policies and institutional processes. Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Verify adherence to global KYC (Know Your Customer) standards during the onboarding process and, on an ongoing basis, ensuring the appropriate compliance deliverables are met;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and Citi's policies / guidelines at all time;
- Develop and build strong relationships & engagement with key business partners to be able to deliver a solution to the client.
What we are looking for?
- The individual should have 5-8 years of client facing experience in a financial institution;
- Sound knowledge of banking, treasury / lending / markets products and processes, as well as a solid track record of providing effective and thought out banking and financial advice and solutions to clients;
- Experience in Commercial / Corporate or Investment / Relationship Banking;
- Advanced analytical and credit skills enabling structuring complex transactions;
- Sales, presentation and communication skills. Focus on first class service quality;
- High level of self-motivation;
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Advanced English language knowledge and native Slovak/Czech
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a culture of meritocracy and diversity; we value and expect respect for others; opportunities to develop are widely available to all
- We ensure regularity of 1:1 dialogue to monitor and support both management of the client portfolio and to identify personal and professional growth opportunities via an Individual Development Plan.
- You will have the privilege of meeting the decision makers at world class corporate clients of Citi globally and partnering with them to achieve their goals.
- You will benefit from a culture of innovation and investment from arguably the world’s best transaction services bank to support your sales efforts
This Role is a “Controlled Function” Role as defined by the Central Bank of Ireland Reform Act 2010 and Principal Regulations 2011, and amending Regulations 2014, 2015.
Job Family Group:Commercial and Business Sales
Job Family:Relationship Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.