Operational Client Experience Lead- Vice President
Citi Markets Operations is currently at a pivotal point in its evolution and journey to implement a target operating model. We take pride and are passionate about our People and our culture. We are invested in our People and their development. We are transforming and simplifying our operating model, creating an exciting environment which encourages diversity of thought and inclusion. We are a dynamic, global, and diverse Organization, with a presence in over 60 Countries; covering all front post execution Operations teams including product aligned Middle Office groups, Settlements, Margin, Asset Servicing, Listed Derivative & Commodities Operations. We support an extensive range of Capital Markets products and services including Fixed Income (FX, Rates, Credit, Muni, Cash and Derivatives) where Citi is consistently a dominant top 3 player in the market, Equity (Cash, Derivatives, Prime Brokerage, Futures, Listed Derivs, FXPB) where Citi has a significant growth program to continue to build out its capabilities and services; and Syndicates where we support both FI and EQ new issues and IPOs. Our Operations groups are core to the success of the Markets business and have significant impact across the lifecycle of a trade. We partner extensively with a range of internal stakeholders including Front Office Sales and Trading Desks, Compliance, Legal, Finance and HR; alongside having significant interaction with our external client base, playing a key role in the overall client experience. We have a Client relationship group, dedicated to overseeing the Organizational service performance and strategic partnership for our top tier client base, where we play a key role in supporting our global clients to ensure they have a first-class experience when doing business with Citi. Our Business Intelligence and Process Re-engineering group works alongside our Operations teams delivering automation solutions to solve for operational challenges. We partner with Citi’s innovation labs to drive optimization, and overall play a pivotal role in enabling us to transform to achieve our target operating model. Our Technology partners develop and implement a wide range of applications that support the Operations, Change, Design and Implementation groups in providing innovative products and solutions. We have reimagined how to provide technology and service in our domain through the alignment of our team vision, culture, and aggressive retirement plan for legacy applications and adoption of a micro-based containerized cloud environment. We encourage our people to create, explore and be adventurous whilst taking measured risk, adopting safe practices to protect the firm. Data lineage and optimization is core to how we develop our eco system. We are growing our capabilities using artificial intelligence, natural language processing and machine learning. Our roles entail ensuring we operate in a robust control environment, whilst in a fast-paced workplace. We comply with global regulations and internal policies and adopt a proactive approach to identifying opportunities to reduce risk through the continuous evaluation of our controls; to protect our clients, the firm, and our reputation. We work closely with our external global peers, partners, and regulators, and play an integral part in leading an agenda at the forefront to optimize and streamline processes and drive strategy across our industry.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic team players, with a strong work ethic, who will join Markets Operations. The LATAM Client Strategy Vice President will be responsible for driving and implementing the newly evolving Markets Operations Client Experience Strategy for the region. You will play a pivotal part in helping to run with our Client Service Strategy of ~7000 clients and to work closely with Business partners, external clients and internal stakeholders. This role integrates subject matter and industry expertise across operations. It requires an in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers.
- Exhibits knowledge and expertise in the products and capabilities of the business.
- Develops strong relationships across all stakeholders at Citi, along with external clients. Accountable for the ongoing data remediation and the underlying client satisfaction of those data points
- Provides both tactical and strategic solutions on complicated and unique situations.
- Improve the service offered to Citi Clients.
- Lead strong governance and controls.
- Present cohesive client strategy updates to senior management
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- May be responsible for a number of clients by owning the client experience relationship end to end across geography and product
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and contributes to defining standards. Partners with Sector, Vertical & other business partners to ensure alignment of service experience with business strategies.
- Appropriately assess risk when decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Significant prior financial services experience required with exeperience in performance measurement related work.
- Ability to identify and communicate risk issues, concepts, and mitigations/solutions effectively.
- Expert in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Lead change in an effort to continually improve client reporting processes Can make decisions and strategically execute.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills are a must to effectively communicate to all levels of management, stakeholders and clients.
- Self-driven & motivated individual with strong expertise in Sales Support, Middle Office or Operations
- Good understanding of current market initiatives
- Familiarity with Markets Products workflows is an added advantage
- Proven Client Service track record
- Experience in leading and driving process improvements/ client initiatives to achieve better client service
- Bachelors/University degree This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-relate
Job Family Group:Customer Service
Job Family:Institutional Client Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.