VP, Financial Solutions Lead Analyst Process Transformation
Citi is a leading global financial services company having 200 million customer accounts. Citi does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.
The Controller Transformation (CT) group is looking for a dynamic individual to help shape the future of the Finance organization. As part of Citi Finance’s transformation program, controller transformation group is leading Finance’s efforts to provide accurate information of the highest quality to our customers, shareholders, and regulators. CT processes are comprised of those sets of activities that begin with defining and establishing appropriate data standards and ensuring readiness for consumers, standardizing the accounting and processing of transactions to financial systems, implementing a comprehensive set of integrated financial closing processes, which then culminates with instituting common and optimized financial / regulatory reporting processes.
This role will be a change leader and actively engage Reporting teams to help transform Finance’s global processes focusing on the Report Certification and Attestation process assisting in the design, building of the capability, tool and support production and report owners in the implementation for their reports. The role holder will steer business process changes by understanding current state processes, helping to define the target state, partnering with Report Owners, Technology and other relevant stakeholders on the delivery of required infrastructure capability. The person in the role must be able to evaluate issues of varying complexities by developing an approach or action using multiple sources of information and weighing various alternatives and balancing potential conflicting situations. Requires excellent analytical skills to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
The candidate responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Assist the Report Certification lead with stakeholders to define and execute deliverables throughout all phases of process design and implementation of the Report Certification and Attestation process
- Consult with report owners to ensure appropriate integration of their functions in the Report Certification and Attestation process meeting consent order deliverables and implementation deadlines
- Manage ambiguity and consistently seeks to drive clarity amongst project stakeholders
- Assist in Report Certification system built processes from requirements through implementation by providing technical knowledge to ensure efficiency
- Facilitate the engagement across Controllership and the wider Finance organization to capture, evaluate, identify synergies and paths related to Report Certification
- Communicate with stakeholders and senior management to provides insight on issues through root cause analysis
- Review processes to ensure standardization across all regulatory and management reports
- Help drive process, control, and technology improvements for Regulatory Reporting processes with the goal of reducing manual processes and improving the control environment
- Plan and execute upon the agreed upon tactical as well as strategic road map of each initiative to drive the results, improvements, innovations, and transformations
- Build strong partner relationships with other counterparts across the organization.
- Maintain project plans and manage project execution in partnership with Report Owners, technology and other relevant Controllers’ teams.
- Present in groups meetings and contribute to best-in-class thought-leadership.
- Maintain written documentation of processes and procedures related to Report Certification, for senior management communications and follow all Consent Order and Audit requirements
- Provide related training on Report Certification tool to counterparts across the organization
- Trouble shooting, if needed, for any Report Certification issues and/or escalations
- Strong business analysis competency with success in shaping opportunities via conceptual thinking and abstract problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrable leadership acumen that inspires and challenges teammates to deliver positive change in matrixed organizations is required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Creative self-starter with strong initiative, takes ownership, plans the big picture focus areas as well as the minutiae required for a flawless delivery; works independently as well as will contribute as team player.
- Problem-solver mindset, with strong analytical background and ability to comprehend various regulations, metrics, and processes.
- Can think “outside the box” and from “first principles” in clarifying complex and abstract issues.
- Ability to deep-dive into various area that will require candidate to be adaptable in his/her role.
- Able to work quickly and with attention to detail and juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to drive consensus and develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders for goals.
- Excellent communication skills are required to influence and negotiate, often at a senior level.
- Strong attention to detail, willingness to "roll up sleeves" and produce polished, high quality, accurate work; has a can-do attitude to finish with tireless work ethic.
- Organizational savviness with ability to expand internal network across functions and levels of seniority.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting Business or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience, within Financial Services preferred
- Experience in the management of global finance data warehouse reporting systems
- Experience in Citi’s Finance organization and processes that span geographic, functional and business perspectives a plus
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and influencing skills coupled with an ability to build a broad base of support among key decision makers at all levels of the organization
- An understanding of the strategic Citi Finance architecture with the ability to identify and drive change by thinking “out of the box”
- A proven track record of collaborating and building relationships and influencing across the organization
- Outstanding analytical, strategic and problem solving skills coupled with strong and broad based finance and internal control skills
- Personally demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and creates environments where employees are provided development opportunities
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and translate to the delivering of successful results in a complex and cross-functional organization
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables, excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong and demonstrated execution skills
- A proven track record of process transformations, including technology integration is beneficial
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field. Master’s degree a plus.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.