IA Central Transformation IT Business Lead Analyst
The IT Business Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Provide input during development and implementation phases, including formulation and definition of systems scope, objectives and necessary system enhancements for complex, high-impact projects
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and partner with multiple management teams and other units to meet organizational objectives
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems by analyzing business processes, systems and industry standards
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions and influence strategic functional decisions
- Supervise day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring/coaching and other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi Internal Audit is a dynamic global function of over 1,600 professionals located across more than 60 countries, covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers through its network in 98 countries. Through a culture of continuous improvement, Citi IA is focused on maintaining its position as a best in class IA function and is committed to investing in people, learning and development, innovation and methodology programs.
The Internal Audit mission is to provide independent, objective, reliable, valued and timely assurance to the Board, senior management and regulators of Citigroup and Citibank (and its subsidiaries), over the effectiveness of culture, ethical conduct, governance, risk management, and controls that mitigate current and evolving risks and to enhance the control environment.
The IA Transformation team is a central team within IA, reporting to the Chief Auditor for Citibank, N.A., focused on oversight of IA’s review of the Firm-Wide Transformation initiatives. This team is accountable for oversight, coordination and direction within IA to enable consistent and timely review of Transformation initiatives by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Internal Audit Product/Functions team(s), Business & Functions Risk/Control, Program leads and Citi’s CAO Transformation team. The team is also responsible for effective check and challenge, driving consistency, developing templates and design principles for IA to review Transformation, structuring and resourcing needs, coordination, aggregation, and reporting from an IA perspective of the Citi Transformation Program.
The Vice President - IA Transformation Technology Lead Analyst will support the IA Transformation team within IA CBNA, Transformation and Data in completing business and technology management activities for the Internal Audit Chief Auditor (CA), IA Transformation Senior Technology Lead, and Directors/staff. The IA Transformation Technology Lead Analyst will perform a number of key business activities for the IA Transformation Team including but not limited to: CCOMS implementation, ongoing critical enhancements, CCOMS co-source management, CCOMS reporting, innovation, CCOMS Scorecards, CCOMS related regulatory requests, as well as acting as point of contact for various questions from staff across IA Product/Function teams regarding CCOMS. This role will also manage the roll out of CCOMS across future consent orders.
The Technology Lead Analyst should have an understanding of audit processes, risk and control concepts, and topics related to markets and banking activities. Additionally: Experience writing and finalizing business requirements for new functionality or enhancement of digital tools; Experience translating business requirements to user stories; Experience using Jira and Kanban or Dashboards; Ability to run and manage daily scrums with technology developer partners to ensure timely delivery of user stories over multiple sprints ; Strategic thinking on E2E architecture of digital tools to prioritize an eco-system of traceability and connectivity; Experience or knowledge of Reviews @ Citi and Project Tracking System (PTS); Technology project management and organizational skills; Strong relationship building skills; and Managing multiple competing priorities with multiple key stakeholders
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Business Analysis / Client Services
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.