Retail Bank & Wealth Acquisition Marketing Strategy Group Manager
The Program Management Sr Grp Mgr manages multiple teams through other managers. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed. Determines approach to implementing functional strategy. Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses. Full management responsibility for multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. May be doing involved or responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities. Typically, a direct report to a C16 role and function as an integral member of the functional leadership team within a country/site location, job family, or line of business.
- Drive the strategic direction of program management group in collaboration with group manager, business requestors and cross-functional teams to oversee execution plans to meet client needs and drive business results, ensuring controls and compliance. Oversees the formation and execution of marketing strategy and supporting channel tactics.
- Sets and drives the vision for the team. Keeps pulse on industry innovation and new delivery solutions. Leads complex operations and plays a key role in driving the evolution of marketing capabilities.
- Drives strategic transformation with a focus on agility at scale. Expands marketing capabilities through new technology or process reengineering, driving growth and building a competitive advantage.
- Identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency through process improvements, automation, resource alignment, etc.
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices and insights across the Marketing organization.
- Identifies and leads development/procurement of marketing tools.
- Manages design and 3rd party development & support of marketing properties supporting partner programs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing leadership team peers to identify and drive strategic initiatives within the Marketing organization.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of experience, including 8-10+ years' managerial experience
- Relevant retail and/or financial services experience.
- Demonstrated results working in a matrixed organization structure.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively problem solve.
- Ability to build positive cross-functional relationships. Demonstrated history of prioritizing and allocating fixed resources across diverse initiatives.
- Strategic mindset with a sophisticated ability to communicate and sell business rationale to internal & external counterparts.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, ability to compellingly present & persuade.
- Advanced interpersonal and influencing skills. Solid analytics skills and understanding of P&L drivers.
- Proven track record of team coaching and development.
- Ability to plan and develop, lead initiatives
- Demonstrated experience solving regulatory requirements in a compliant manner.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Developing and articulating Acquisition Retail Bank and Wealth objectives
- Lead articulation of go to market strategy and learning objectives
- Ensuring regular review of acquisition metrics
- Providing product input and insights for creative development
- Maximizing portfolio results, within the broader set of products, channels, and priorities for acquisition
- Provide acquisition subject matter expertise in product management.
- Partners with product on pricing strategy, new products and enhanced value props
- Partner with Risk/USCA to prioritize product and cross channel initiatives.
- Monitors test performance and proactively recommends rollout
- Monitors and tracks account volume, works with channel owners to explain variances and plan around changing behavior
- Provide acquisition subject matter expertise in product management and overall P&L discussions
- Project management lead on approval process for acquisition programs including: management and negotiation of timelines, creating team alignment and providing strategic thought leadership.
- Owns overall marketing strategy and marketing roadmap
- Sets strategy, aligns with Citi Channel acquisition teams.
- Optimizes across “owned “ (eg core Citi and Partner channels ) and “earned” (eg PR, Brand, Advocacy) channels and drives efficiency
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Marketing Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
22만 명 이상의 유능하고 다양한 직원으로 구성된 Citi 팀에 합류하십시오
90개 국가의 공동체에서 자원봉사를 행하는 사회적 책임감을 가진 직원들
95개 이상의 시장에 실제로 존재하는 의미 있는 채용 기회
우리는 모든 개인을 포용하고 다양한 관점을 장려하여, 귀하가 영향력을 생성하고 경력을 성장시킬 수 있는 문화를 조성합니다. Citi는 높은 수준의 전문성 기준, 굳건한 성실성과 관대함, 지적 호기심 및 엄격함을 보여주는 동료를 소중하게 생각합니다. 우리는 귀하가 씨티에서 경력을 쌓는다는 일이 가진 중요성을 인식하며, 귀하의 헌신에 대하여 우리도 마찬가지로 노력할 것을 약속 드립니다
저장된 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.
이전에 본 채용 공고
열람한 채용 공고가 없습니다.